- The report contains detailed information about Avistar Communications Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avistar Communications Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avistar Communications Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avistar Communications Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avistar Communications Corp. business.
About Avistar Communications Corp.
Avistar Communications Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets networked video communications products in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company sells its system indirectly to the small and medium sized business, and globally distributed organizations, or Enterprise markets comprising the Global 5000.
System Products and Applications
Infrastructure, Server and Software Products
Avistar C3 Desktop: It is a SIP-based desktop videoconferencing solution that includes centralized user and system management, data conferencing, 1-click video calling, integrated network/bandwidth management capabilities, and click-to-call with IBM Sametime and Microsoft Office Smart Tags. The Avistar C3 Desktop solution includes the Avistar C3 Desktop Software (installed on users PCs/notebooks) and the Avistar C3 Server Software (to be installed on a client-provided standard Windows server).
Avistar C3 Conference: It is a software-based video bridge/MCU designed to operate with the Avistar C3 Desktop solution. Key features include support for approximately 12 simultaneous video calls per server (each with approximately 4 sites), interoperability with H.323 videoconferencing systems, integrated bandwidth management, and Web-based monitoring and management.
Avistar C3 Tunnel Server: It is a software-based firewall traversal solution Additional features include support for both H.323 and SIP environments and approximately 20 traversal calls per server (at speeds approximately 1 Mbps per call).
Avistar C3 Command: It is a bandwidth management solution that provides three key features control over the amount of bandwidth used for audio and video calls on a per-user basis; control over the amount of bandwidth used by UC solutions; and protection of bandwidth allocated to UC to ensure an appropriate user quality of experience (QoE).
Avistar C3 Connect: It is a software-based SIP to H.323 gateway that allows Avistar users to communicate with H.323 video systems and MCUs. Avistar C3 Connect supports approximately 100 concurrent video calls, translates address books between SIP and H.323 environments, and supports H.239 and SIP dual video.
Avistar C3 Media Engine: It is a software applet designed to be embedded within other applications that video- and audio-enables any software application. Key features include support for up HD720p video, integrated NAT / firewall traversal capabilities, and full AES encryption.
Avistar C3 Unified Microsoft OCS Edition: It is a software plug-in that integrates Avistars conferencing capabilities with the Microsoft OCS platform.
Avistar C3 Integrator Citrix Edition: It is an add-on to the Unified Microsoft OCS Edition that enables the Avistar platform to operate in a Citrix ICA protocol and thin client environment.
In addition, the company offers an IBM Lotus Sametime module that adds dynamic bandwidth management capabilities, including bandwidth limiting/call admission control, to IBM Lotus Sametime environments.
The company licenses its portfolio of patents covering, video and rich media collaboration technologies, networked real-time text and non-text communications and desktop workstation echo cancellation. Media collaborative application companies which have taken licenses to its patents include firms such as Polycom, Inc., Tandberg ASA, Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCEI), Emblaze-VCON Ltd., Radvision, LifeSize Communications, Inc., Logitech, and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM).
The companys engages in the development, prosecution, maintenance, support and licensing of the intellectual property and technology used in its video communications system.
Installation, Maintenance, Training and Support Services
The company provides various installation, design and adoption of its video communications products. The installation that it offers to its customers as a separately-priced service relates to the physical set up and configuration of desktop and infrastructure components of its solution.
Video Communications Products: The companys major customers IBM, City Information Services, and Deutsche Bank AG.
Sales and Marketing
Direct Sales: The company has a direct sales force in the United States and Europe consisting of sales managers located in New York and London.
The compete with Polycom, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Radvision, Ltd., Emblaze-VCON Ltd, Avaya, Inc., Nortel Networks Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and IBM Corporation.
The company was founded in 1993. It was formerly known as Avistar Systems Corporation and changed its name to Avistar Communications Corporation in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avistar Communications Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avistar Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avistar Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avistar Communications Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avistar Communications Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVISTAR COMMUNICATIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avistar Communications Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avistar Communications Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avistar Communications Corp. Major Shareholders
Avistar Communications Corp. History
Avistar Communications Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avistar Communications Corp. Offices and Representations
Avistar Communications Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avistar Communications Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avistar Communications Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Avistar Communications Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Avistar Communications Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avistar Communications Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avistar Communications Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avistar Communications Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Avistar Communications Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Avistar Communications Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avistar Communications Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avistar Communications Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?