- The report contains detailed information about AudioCodes Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AudioCodes Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AudioCodes Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AudioCodes Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AudioCodes Ltd. business.
About AudioCodes Ltd.
AudioCodes Ltd. engages in the design, development, and sale of products for voice and data over packet networks. The companys products primarily provide the media gateway element in the network, as well as voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) end-points, such as IP Phones and VoIP mobile clients.
The company categorizes its products into two main business lines, Network and Technology. Its products facilitate the transmission of voice, data and fax over packet networks
The companys networking products include analog media gateways for toll bypass, residential gateways, hosted, access and enterprise applications; digital media gateways with various capacities for wireless, wireline, cable, enterprise, fixed mobile convergence, and unified communications; multi-service business gateways for integrated voice, data and security access for service providers connecting enterprise customers to their network and for the enterprise branch office; IP phones for enterprise and managed services service providers; mobile VoIP access solutions; media servers for enhanced voice and video services and functionalities such as conferencing, video sharing and messaging (IPmedia Media Servers); and value-added applications for unified communications. In addition, the company offers customers its professional services, which involve customization and development projects for customers.
The companys technology products include voice over packet processors; Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) communication boards; media processing boards for enhanced services and functionalities; and voice and data logging hardware integration board products.
Product Families Networking Products
Analog Media Gateways for Toll Bypass, Service Provider Access and Enterprise Applications
MediaPack, the companys analog and basic rate interface (BRI) media gateways for toll bypass, service provider access, and enterprise applications, are designed to empower the next-generation network by providing technology solutions that deliver voice and fax services to the corporate market, small businesses, and home offices. The companys analog media gateways for access and enterprise applications provide media streaming functionality while being either controlled by a centralized call agent or used in box VoIP control protocols (SIP, H.323, and MGCP).
The Mediant Family of Products-Digital and Mixed Media Access Media Gateways and Multi-Service Business Gateways for service provider access and enterprise applications (Mediant 600, 1000, 2000 and Mediant 1000 MSBG) and Digital Media Gateways and Various Capacities for Wireless, Wireline and Cable (Mediant 3000, 5000, 8000)
Mediant is its family of access gateways. The company has Mediant products for service provider access enterprise networks. It also provides converged media gateways for wireline, cable, wireless (GSM and CDMA), fixed-mobile-convergence and large enterprise networks. The Mediant product family offers functionality, providing a suite of standards compliant control protocols and public switched telephone network (PSTN) signaling interfaces for a variety of applications in most IP-PBX and softswitch controlled environments, as well as for various large enterprise, wireline, cable and wireless media gateway applications in softswitch controlled environments. This product family is compatible with wireline, cable and wireless voice coders and protocols, including code-division multiple access (CDMA) global system for mobile communications (GSM), CDMA2000, and universal mobile telecommunications service, or UMTS.
The Mediant family provides carriers with a line of different sized gateways. The Mediant family of media gateways is capable of supporting unified communication and fixed mobile convergence applications. The Mediant family of products consists of various models that offer different capacity that is the number of concurrent calls that the gateway can handle. The capacity of its Mediant products range from approximately 30 concurrent calls to 8,000 concurrent calls for the wireless and wireline markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUDIOCODES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUDIOCODES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUDIOCODES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUDIOCODES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUDIOCODES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AudioCodes Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AudioCodes Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AudioCodes Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AudioCodes Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AudioCodes Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUDIOCODES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUDIOCODES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUDIOCODES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUDIOCODES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUDIOCODES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUDIOCODES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AudioCodes Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AudioCodes Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AudioCodes Ltd. Major Shareholders
AudioCodes Ltd. History
AudioCodes Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AudioCodes Ltd. Offices and Representations
AudioCodes Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AudioCodes Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AudioCodes Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
AudioCodes Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
AudioCodes Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AudioCodes Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AudioCodes Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AudioCodes Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
AudioCodes Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
AudioCodes Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AudioCodes Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AudioCodes Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?