- The report contains detailed information about Astro-Med Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Astro-Med Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Astro-Med Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Astro-Med Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Astro-Med Inc. business.
About Astro-Med Inc.
Astro-Med, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and distributes specialty printers and data acquisition and analysis systems, including both hardware and software.
The company sells its products under the brand names Astro-Med Test & Measurement (T&M), Grass Technologies (Grass), and QuickLabel Systems (QuickLabel).
Products sold under the Astro-Med Test & Measurement brand acquire and record data and print the output onto charts or electronic media. Products sold under the Grass brand electronically capture and record neurological data that is used to analyze and diagnose disorders, such as epilepsy and sleep apnea. Products sold under the QuickLabel brand make labels used in product packaging and automatic identification applications. The company supplies a range of products that include hardware, software and consumables to customers who are in various industries.
Astro-Med Test & Measurement products include ruggedized printers and data acquisition systems. Astro-Med T&M products include ToughWriter ruggedized cockpit printers, ToughSwitch Ethernet switches, the TMX data acquisition systems, the Dash series data recorders, and the Everest telemetry recorders.
ToughWriter ruggedized cockpit printers are used in the flight deck and in the cabins of military and commercial aircraft to print hard copies of airport maps, flight itineraries, weather maps, gate information, and ground communications. ToughSwitch Ethernet switches are used in commercial and military aircraft and military vehicles to connect multiple computers or Ethernet devices together. These products are ruggedized to comply with rigorous military and commercial flightworthiness standards for operation under extreme environmental conditions. The company furnishes ToughWriter cockpit printers for the Airbus A380, the Airbus A400M, the Bombardier Global 5000, the Bombardier Global Express XRS, the Boeing C-17, B-787, B-777, B-747, B-767, and the Lockheed C-130.
The companys family of portable data recorders, including TMX and the Dash series (Dash 2EZ+, Dash 8Xe, Dash 8HF, Dash 8XPM, Dash 18X, Dash 20HF, and Dash 32HF) are used as maintenance and troubleshooting instruments in pulp and paper mills, metal mills, power plants, automotive R&D centers, manufacturing plants, and for long-term testing in aerospace applications. The new TMX data acquisition system is designed for data capture of long-term testing in automotive, aerospace, and other industrial applications.
The Everest telemetry recorders are used in the aerospace industry to monitor and track space vehicles, aircraft, missiles and other systems in flight. Everest data recorders are used principally in the telemetry sector of the aerospace industry, where they are used to monitor parameters from an aircraft or space vehicle during flight test and vehicle launch.
Products sold under the Grass Technologies brand include neurophysiological recording instruments, software, stimulators, electrode preps, consumable products, and Grass industry-renowned electrodes. Grass equipment detects and amplifies neurophysiological signals for acquisition, review, and analysis via special Grass software.
Grass clinical equipment is primarily sold into the Sleep Disorders (PSG), Routine/Ambulatory EEG, and Long-Term Epilepsy Monitoring (LTM) diagnostic markets, and is sold to hospitals, free-standing clinics, and private physicians offices. Grass clinical products include the SleepTrek3 at-home sleep screener, a small physiological data recorder, the FDA-listed Grass S12X Cortical Stimulator for cortical stimulation mapping to aid in cortical resection procedures, and TWin Neurotrac-III Neuromonitoring Software for computing and displaying long-term trends during continuous EEG monitoring in the ICU, NICU, OR, and Seizure Monitoring units.
Grass research products consist of square pulse stimulators, including the S88X dual-output with digital controls model and the SD9 student research model, as well as amplifiers, including the LP511 AC model and P122 AC/DC Strain Gage model, as well as the 15LT Amplifier System. Customers of the Grass research line are typically university r
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASTRO-MED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASTRO-MED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASTRO-MED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASTRO-MED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASTRO-MED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Astro-Med Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Astro-Med Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Astro-Med Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Astro-Med Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Astro-Med Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASTRO-MED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASTRO-MED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASTRO-MED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASTRO-MED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASTRO-MED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASTRO-MED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Astro-Med Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Astro-Med Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Astro-Med Inc. Major Shareholders
Astro-Med Inc. History
Astro-Med Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Astro-Med Inc. Offices and Representations
Astro-Med Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Astro-Med Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Astro-Med Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Astro-Med Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Astro-Med Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Astro-Med Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Astro-Med Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Astro-Med Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Astro-Med Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Astro-Med Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Astro-Med Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Astro-Med Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?