- The report contains detailed information about Astra Microwave Products Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Astra Microwave Products Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Astra Microwave Products Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Astra Microwave Products Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Astra Microwave Products Ltd. business.
About Astra Microwave Products Ltd.
Astra Microwave Products Limited designs, develops, and manufactures components and sub-systems for radio frequency (RF) and microwave systems used in defense, space, meteorology, and telecommunication applications in India. The company supplies sub-systems for radar electronics, missile electronics, and electronic warfare applications; telemetry components; and biconical and dual-polarised antennas for ground surveillance applications. It also offers ground based and onboard products, such as frequency generators, power amplifiers and dividers, antennas, transmitters, modulators, band receivers, and MMIC receivers for space applications. In addition, the company provides MSS terminals for disaster communication; automatic weather stations for data collection; boosters, CDMA rejection filters, optical mobile jammers, tower mounted amplifiers, and GSM and CDMA repeaters for telecommunication applications; and non-linear junction detectors, tower mounted amplifiers, RFID solutions, and industrial security system for the security applications. Astra Microwave Products Limited was incorporated in 1991 and is based in Hyderabad, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Astra Microwave Products Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Astra Microwave Products Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASTRA MICROWAVE PRODUCTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Major Shareholders
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. History
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Offices and Representations
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Astra Microwave Products Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?