- The report contains detailed information about Asia Optical Co., Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asia Optical Co., Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asia Optical Co., Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asia Optical Co., Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asia Optical Co., Inc. business.
About Asia Optical Co., Inc.
Asia Optical Co., Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacturing, processing, and selling lenses and optical instruments in Asia, Europe, and the United States. It offers optical components, including plastic lens, precision glass molding lens, precision coating components, and prism; and laser products, such as laser range finder, telescope, and compact laser leveler. The company also provides DVD components, including DVD players and DVD pick up head; printed circuit boards; SMT and sensor assembly; back light boards; lens for mobile phone and notebook; photocopier lenses; scanner lenses; DSC lens; projector lens; flex board; rigid board; rigid-flex board, cameras and spare parts; and riflescopes. In addition, it offers tooling for cameras, office machines, computer peripherals, electronics components, optical instruments, precision plastic parts and stamping molds, and fixtures; and plastic components for cameras, video cameras, audio players, office machines, microscopes, CD-ROM pick-up heads, floppy disk drives, game players, range finders, telescopes, electronic locks, micro motors, cell phones, beep pagers, and battery chargers. Further, the company provides metal stamping components for cameras, office machines, DVD players, floppy disk drives, CD-ROM pick-up heads, game players, microscopes, electronic locks, micro motors, and conducting wire processing; and printing, painting, laser engraving, and electroplating components for cameras, copiers, audio players, scanners, telescopes, range finders, cell phones, floppy disk drives, calculators, game players, beep pagers, and other photo electronic products. Additionally, it offers various types of pouches, wrist, and shoulder strips for optical equipments, such as photographic equipments, note books, telescopes, laser range finders, CD players, PDAs, lens units, and cell phones, as well as sports bags. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Taichung, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asia Optical Co., Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asia Optical Co., Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asia Optical Co., Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asia Optical Co., Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asia Optical Co., Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIA OPTICAL CO., INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Major Shareholders
Asia Optical Co., Inc. History
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Offices and Representations
Asia Optical Co., Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asia Optical Co., Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Optical Co., Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Asia Optical Co., Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asia Optical Co., Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Optical Co., Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?