- The report contains detailed information about Aruba Networks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aruba Networks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aruba Networks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aruba Networks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aruba Networks, Inc. business.
About Aruba Networks, Inc.
Aruba Networks, Inc. provides distributed enterprise networks that securely connect local and remote users to corporate IT resources.
The companys product portfolio encompasses: high-speed 802.11a/b/g/n wireless local area networks (WLANs); virtual branching networking solutions for branch offices and teleworkers; and network operations tools, including analyzers, wireless intrusion prevention systems, and the AirWave Wireless Management Suite for managing wired, wireless, and mobile device networks.
ArubaOS serves as the system software for its architecture. It integrates user-based security, application-aware RF services, and wireless LAN access to deliver the mobile networking solution for large and mid-sized enterprises.
Software Modules for ArubaOS
Policy enforcement firewall Delivers user and group policy enforcement. Policies can be centrally defined and enforced on a per-user or per-group basis, following users as they move throughout the enterprise network.
Wireless intrusion protection Identifies and protects against malicious attacks on wireless networks, as well as vulnerabilities caused by unauthorized access points and client devices.
xSec Provides wired and wireless Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 validated encryption technology designed for high-security networks.
The companys mobility controllers oversee the operation of its secure mobility solutions. These purpose-built platforms run ArubaOS and its associated software modules, and can scale to meet the needs of multi-national networks while handling the high-throughput needs of 802.11n wireless networks. The controllers share a common hardware architecture that includes control processor, high-performance programmable network processor unit, and programmable encryption engine. Multi-Service Mobility Controllers aggregate network traffic from access points, process it using its software controls, and deliver it to the network.
The companys family of controllers includes multiple models, sized, and priced to support various applications from small offices and retail stores to branch and regional offices to campuses and multi-national deployments.
The companys access points serve as on-ramps that aggregate user traffic onto the enterprise network and direct this traffic to Mobility Controllers. In addition to providing network access, its wireless access points provide security monitoring services for wireless networks. Wireless access points, available in a range of indoor and outdoor versions, provide connectivity to clients using 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, which is supported by an array of consumer and commercial devices.
Virtual Branching Networking Solutions
The companys Virtual Branch Networking software does for branch connectivity and security what data center virtualization did for desktop applications. Virtual Branch Networking turns the remote networking model on its head by virtualizing services at data center controllers.
Management Analytics and Threat Prevention
The company offers a suite of applications for planning, monitoring, fault management, real-time troubleshooting, reporting, RF coverage and location visualization for designing, maintaining, and securing wireless networks. Its patent-pending wireless intrusion detection and prevention (WIDP) system features a two-tier system architecture dual-radio sensors and a central security server. This wireless security solution incorporates the wireless threat protection framework, including user-defined threat signatures for threat detection, attack prevention, no wireless policy enforcement, and compliance reporting inside the enterprise.
AirWave Wireless Management Suite
AirWave Wireless, a division of Aruba Networks, provides specialized tools to centrally manage multi-vendor wireless LAN, mesh, and WiMax networks. The AirWave suite provides a single console that gives the entire IT staff visibility and control over their wireless network and its users.
In addition to providing multi-vendor mobility management tools, AirWave software can be used f
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aruba Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aruba Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aruba Networks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aruba Networks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aruba Networks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARUBA NETWORKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aruba Networks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aruba Networks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aruba Networks, Inc. Major Shareholders
Aruba Networks, Inc. History
Aruba Networks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aruba Networks, Inc. Offices and Representations
Aruba Networks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aruba Networks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aruba Networks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Aruba Networks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Aruba Networks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aruba Networks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aruba Networks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aruba Networks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Aruba Networks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Aruba Networks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aruba Networks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aruba Networks, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?