- The report contains detailed information about Apple Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Apple Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Apple Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Apple Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Apple Inc. business.
About Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of personal computers, mobile communication and media devices, and other digital electronic devices. The company also sells various related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications.
The company offers a range of personal computing products, mobile communication devices, and portable digital music and video players, as well as various related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions and various third-party hardware and software products. In addition, it offers its own software products, including Mac OS X, its proprietary operating system software for the Mac; iOS, its proprietary mobile operating system; server software and application software for consumer, education, and business customers. The company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, and third-party cellular network carriers, wholesalers, retailers, and value-added resellers.
Mac Hardware Products
The company offers a range of personal computing products, including desktop and notebook computers, servers, related devices and peripherals, and various third-party hardware products. Its Mac desktop and portable systems feature Intel microprocessors, the companys Mac OS X Version 10.6 Snow Leopard (Mac OS X Snow Leopard) operating system and iLife suite of software for creation and management of digital photography, music, movies, DVDs, and Web sites.
The companys desktop computers include iMac, Mac Pro, and Mac mini. The iMac desktop computer is an all-in-one design that incorporates a display, processor, graphics card, hard drive, optical drive, memory, and other components inside a single enclosure. The Mac Pro desktop computer is targeted at business and professional customers and is designed to meet the performance, expansion, and networking needs of the demanding Mac user. The Mac mini is a desktop computer in a compact enclosure.
The companys portable computers include MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air. MacBook is a portable computer designed for consumer and education users. MacBook Pro is a portable computer designed for professionals and consumers. MacBook Air is a ultra-slim notebook computer designed for professionals and consumers.
iTunes: iTunes digital music management software (iTunes) is an application for playing, downloading, and organizing digital audio and video files and is available for both Mac and Windows-based computers. iTunes 10 features Ping, a music-oriented social network, AirPlay wireless music playback, Genius Mixes, Home Sharing, and improved syncing functionality with its mobile communication and media devices.
iTunes is integrated with the iTunes Store, a service that allows customers to find, purchase, rent, and download third-party digital music, audio books, music videos, short films, television shows, movies, podcasts, games, and other applications. The iTunes store includes its App Store and iBookstore. The App Store allows customers to discover and download third-party applications, and the iBookstore features electronic books from major and independent publishers and provides customers a place to preview and buy books for their mobile communication and media devices. Customers can access the App Store through either a Mac or Windows-based computer or wirelessly through an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The iBookstore is accessed through the iBooks application on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
iPhone: iPhone combines a mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and an Internet communications device in a single handheld product. Based on the companys Multi-Touch user interface, iPhone features desktop-class email, Web browsing, searching, and maps and is compatible with both Macs and Windows-based computers. iPhone allows customers to access the iTunes store to download audio and video files, as well as various other digital content and applications. In June 2010, the company introduced the iPhone 4 featuring an all-new design, FaceTime video calling, a new Retina display, a 5 megap
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. APPLE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. APPLE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. APPLE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. APPLE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. APPLE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Apple Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Apple Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Apple Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Apple Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Apple Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. APPLE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. APPLE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. APPLE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. APPLE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. APPLE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. APPLE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Apple Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Apple Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Apple Inc. Major Shareholders
Apple Inc. History
Apple Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Apple Inc. Offices and Representations
Apple Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Apple Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Apple Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Apple Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Apple Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Apple Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Apple Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Apple Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Apple Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Apple Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Apple Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Apple Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?