- The report contains detailed information about Anaren Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anaren Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anaren Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anaren Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anaren Inc. business.
About Anaren Inc.
Anaren, Inc. provides microelectronics, and microwave components and assemblies for the wireless and space, and defense electronic markets. The company designs components and subsystems for wireless communication systems, including wireless infrastructure, wireless consumer and medical applications, as well as radar, beamforming, jamming, and receiver applications for the space and defense markets.
The companys segments include Wireless and Space & Defense Group.
The Wireless Segment provides components and assemblies to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the wireless industry. These products range from subminiature components for consumer electronics to custom assemblies for high power wireless infrastructure applications.
Passive Surface Mount Components: The company's Xinger line of products consists of surface mount microwave components which provide passive microwave signal distribution functions. The primary applications of these products are in equipment for cellular base stations and in WLAN, Bluetooth, and Satellite Television
In cellular base stations, the company's Xinger surface mount products are utilized in radio frequency (RF) power amplifiers, and are also found in low-noise amplifiers and radios. The company has also introduced various products specifically designed to address WLAN, cellular telephone handsets, and Bluetooth applications.
Ferrite Products: The company's ferrite components are used in various wireless base station applications. They are key components sin base station amplifiers, and their primary function is to protect the sensitive amplifier electronics from damage by isolating them electronically from potentially harmful high power signals.
Resistive Products: The company's resistive product line includes resistors, power terminations, and attenuators for use in high power wireless, industrial, and medical applications. These products range from small components for implantable medical devices to high power products used in power amplifiers. The company's resistive products are used in conjunction with ferrite products, as well as its Xinger surface mount components.
Custom Splitting and Combining Products: In addition to its standard products, the company offers a range of custom signal splitting and combining solutions. These custom solutions are typically used to distribute signals to and from antennas, radio transceivers and power amplifiers in wireless base station applications. The company's custom assemblies typically integrate its components, such as Xinger, ferrite, and resistive products.
Custom Radio Frequency Backplane Assemblies: The company's radio frequency backplanes provide connections of microwave signals between subsystems in wireless base stations. Radio frequency backplanes are conceptually similar to the motherboard in a personal computer, which connects signals between multiple subsystems. These assemblies range from radio frequency-only to fully integrated radio frequency, direct power, and digital signal routing solutions. They are typically used in conjunction with radio transceivers and radio frequency power amplifiers. The company also offers backplane assemblies with integrated radio-frequency signal switching capability.
Hybrid Matrix Assemblies: The company's hybrid matrix assemblies allow customers to reduce the number of amplifiers in a base station. Base station amplifier systems are designed to handle peak usage when maximum calls are being made over a network. Its matrices allow the spreading of high usage volume over all base station amplifiers, permitting a reduction in the total number of amplifiers needed. These products are offered in various packaging configurations, including backplanes.
Customers: The company sells its line of Xinger components, custom products, resistive components, and ferrite components to original equipment manufacturers and a range of other wireless equipment contract manufacturers. Its major customers include Avnet Electronics; EG Components; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; Motorola, Inc.; Nokia Siemens Networks; Richardson Electronics, Ltd.; Solectron
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANAREN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANAREN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANAREN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANAREN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANAREN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anaren Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anaren Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anaren Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anaren Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anaren Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANAREN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANAREN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANAREN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANAREN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANAREN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANAREN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anaren Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anaren Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anaren Inc. Major Shareholders
Anaren Inc. History
Anaren Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anaren Inc. Offices and Representations
Anaren Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anaren Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anaren Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Anaren Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Anaren Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anaren Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anaren Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anaren Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Anaren Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Anaren Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anaren Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anaren Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?