- The report contains detailed information about Alvarion Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alvarion Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alvarion Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alvarion Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alvarion Ltd. business.
About Alvarion Ltd.
Alvarion Ltd. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of wireless products. The companys primary business is to provide solutions based on the 802.16e-2005 WiMAX standard and other broadband wireless technologies for two main categories of customers, operating a variety of applications.
BreezeMAX Platforms - WiMAX Solutions for converged applications
The companys WiMAX-based BreezeMAX Frequency Division Duplex (FDD) and Time Division Duplex (TDD) (BreezeMAX) platforms are designed from the ground-up according to the IEEE 802.16 standard. BreezeMAX platforms feature OFDM and OFDMA technologies to support non-line-of-sight (NLOS) operation, and adaptive modulation up to QAM64. The BreezeMAX carrier-class design supports broadband speeds and QoS to enable carriers to offer quadruple play (meaning broadband data, voice, mobility and multi-media) services to subscribers in a single-base station.
BreezeMAX Macro Outdoor is an all outdoor, broadband wireless access platform. The Outdoor Access Unit (ODU) is a high power remote radio unit that connects to an external antenna. Supporting up to 20 MHz bandwidth, the ODU is scalable for options such as increased capacity through carrier multiplexing or wider frequency bandwidths.
BreezeMAX Extreme 5000 is a wireless broadband solution to bring WiMAX 16e technology to the 5 GHz license-exempt market. This solution offers configuration and a self sustained ecosystem, suited for Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs), municipalities, utilities, enterprises and public safety networks.
BreezeMAX Extreme 3650 is an all outdoor zero footprint WiMAX 16e wireless broadband solution for rural America.
IEEE 802.16e-2005 compliant technology enables portable and mobile networks to be IP-based, with a focus on open standards, end users and consumer devices.
The companys mobile WiMAX solution, 4Motion, was introduced to the market during 2006 and was commercially deployed in the market in mid 2008. 4Motion is an end-to-end mobile WiMAX solution designed to comply with the IEEE 802.16e-2005 standard. The solution portfolio was developed in conjunction with providers of core network and IP technology, devices and integration services. 4Motion offers an open, end-to-end, carrier-class, and scalable mobile broadband data solution that delivers personal broadband services of several Mbps per subscriber.
The 4Motion solution includes Radio Access Network (RAN), which is based on its BreezeMAX WiMAX base-station platform and includes both Alvarions and third parties core network, radio and IP networking elements, end-user devices and subscriber applications.
Wireless Broadband Access Solutions (Non-WiMAX)
The company provides a range of integrated wireless broadband solutions, addressing different markets and frequency bands, designed for the various business models of carriers, service providers and private network owners such as municipalities, businesses, and utilities. The companys products address point-to-point and point-to-multipoint architectures for end-user profiles, including residential, small office/home office (SOHO), small/medium enterprises (SME), multi-tenant/multi-dwelling units (MTU/MDU) and large enterprises (corporate).
BreezeACCESS Products (BreezeACCESS 4900, 900,VL,OFDM, Wi2)
BreezeACCESS enables fixed high-speed data and voice, point-to-multipoint wireless broadband applications. BreezeACCESS products operate in several frequency bands to meet the needs of its customers worldwide. The BreezeACCESS product family consists of base stations, including access units, controllers and subscriber units.
BreezeACCESS OFDM products support a coverage range in the 4.9, 5 GHz frequencies and the license-exempt 900 MHz frequency bands and feature embedded security mechanisms with hardware-based encryption.
BreezeACCESS 4900 is a communications tool for the United States public safety sector. Deployable in point-to-point and point-to-multipoint configurations, the solution provides wireless connectivity in any terrain, environment and climate.
BreezeACCESS VL is an OFDM based carrier-class, poin
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALVARION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALVARION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALVARION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALVARION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALVARION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alvarion Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alvarion Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alvarion Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alvarion Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alvarion Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALVARION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALVARION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALVARION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALVARION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALVARION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALVARION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alvarion Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alvarion Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alvarion Ltd. Major Shareholders
Alvarion Ltd. History
Alvarion Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alvarion Ltd. Offices and Representations
Alvarion Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alvarion Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alvarion Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Alvarion Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Alvarion Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alvarion Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alvarion Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alvarion Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Alvarion Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Alvarion Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alvarion Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alvarion Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?