- The report contains detailed information about Alcatel-Lucent that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alcatel-Lucent. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alcatel-Lucent financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alcatel-Lucent competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alcatel-Lucent business.
Alcatel Lucent offers fixed, mobile and converged broadband networking, IP technologies, applications and services. The companys product offerings enable service providers, enterprises and governments worldwide, to deliver voice, data and video communication services to end-users. It has three customer-facing regional organizations, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, the Middle, and Africa).
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated in the following segments: CARRIER; Applications; Enterprise; and Services.
The Carrier segment supplies a portfolio of products and solutions used by fixed, wireless and converged service providers to address these needs, as well as enterprises and governments for their business critical communications.
The companys portfolio of third generation IP routers and switches is designed to support IP-based applications and services while helping service providers monetize their network investment and reduce customer churn. The companys IP portfolio consists of three product families that deliver multiple services including residential broadband triple play; Ethernet and IP Virtual Private Network (VPN) business services; and wireless 2G, 3G and LTE services. The main product families are:
Internet Protocol/Multiprotocol Label Switching (or IP/MPLS) service routers: These products direct traffic within and between carriers national and international networks to enable delivery of a broad range of IP-based services (including Internet access, Internet Protocol TV (IPTV), Voice over IP, mobile phone and data, and managed business VPNs) on a single common network infrastructure.
Carrier Ethernet service switches: These switches enable carriers to deliver residential, business and wireless services. These products are mainly used in metropolitan area networks.
Multi-service wide-area-network (or MS WAN) switches: These switches enable fixed line and wireless carriers to transition their existing networks to support newer technologies and services.
The companys Converged Backbone Transformation Solution increases the communication and collaboration between the traditionally independent IP and optical layers of the network by integrating IP and optical network elements, as well as network management and control layers.
The IP/MPLS and Carrier Ethernet products are designed to facilitate the development and availability of applications for the more participatory and interactive Web 2.0 business and consumer services.
The companys service routers and Carrier Ethernet service switches share a single network management system that provides consistency of features, quality of service, and operations, administration and maintenance capabilities from the network core to the customer edge. Its service routers are particularly suited to deliver complex services to business, residential and mobile end-users. Its IP/MPLS service routers and Carrier Ethernet service switches are often used in conjunction with its DSL and GPON (Gigabit Passive Optical Network) access products to deliver these newer triple-play services, or with its wireless access products to deliver LTE solutions, or with its DWDM (Dense Wave Division Multiplexing) and optical switching products to deliver converged backbone transformation solutions for optimizing IP transport. In July 2009, the company acquired Velocix, a UK-based company specializing in the construction and optimization of content delivery networks.
The Optics division designs and markets equipment for the long distance transportation of data over fiber optic connections via land (terrestrial) and under sea (submarine), as well as for short distances in metropolitan and regional areas. The companys transport portfolio also includes its microwave wireless transmission equipment.
The companys terrestrial optical products offer a portfolio designed to support service growth from the metro to the network core. With its products, carriers manage voice, data and video traffic patterns based on different applications or platforms and can introduce vari
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALCATEL-LUCENT COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALCATEL-LUCENT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALCATEL-LUCENT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALCATEL-LUCENT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALCATEL-LUCENT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alcatel-Lucent Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alcatel-Lucent and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alcatel-Lucent and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alcatel-Lucent Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alcatel-Lucent Industry Position Analysis
6. ALCATEL-LUCENT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALCATEL-LUCENT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALCATEL-LUCENT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALCATEL-LUCENT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALCATEL-LUCENT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALCATEL-LUCENT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alcatel-Lucent Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alcatel-Lucent Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alcatel-Lucent Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alcatel-Lucent Offices and Representations
Alcatel-Lucent SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alcatel-Lucent Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alcatel-Lucent Capital Market Snapshot
Alcatel-Lucent Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Alcatel-Lucent Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alcatel-Lucent Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alcatel-Lucent Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alcatel-Lucent 1-year Stock Charts
Alcatel-Lucent 5-year Stock Charts
Alcatel-Lucent vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alcatel-Lucent vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alcatel-Lucent Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?