- The report contains detailed information about Advanced ID Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Advanced ID Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Advanced ID Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Advanced ID Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Advanced ID Corporation business.
About Advanced ID Corporation
Advanced ID Corporation develops, manufactures, and sells radio frequency identification (RFID) microchips and readers to the animal industry in Canada and internationally. The company supplies approximately 3,000 organizations, such as animal shelters, veterinarians, breeders, government agencies, universities, zoos, research labs, and fisheries with RFID devices for companion animals, exotics, equines, bovines, llamas, alpacas, ostriches, aquatic species, reptiles, migratory, and endangered species. It has implanted microchips in approximately 600,000 companion and other animals, tracking one million animals in its PETtrac database, and reunite lost animals with their families each month.
The company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Pneu-Logic Corporation Limited, which is a reseller of RFID products for the tire industry; and AVID Canada Corporation, which operates as a reseller of radio frequency identification microchips and scanners manufactured by American veterinary identification devices of the United States under the brand name AVID.
Products and Services
Companion Animal/Biological Sciences, Inanimate Products, and Services
The companys product offering includes a line of RFID tags, readers, and software.
RFID Tags: The companys RFID Tags purchased from American Veterinary Identification Devices and SOKYMAT and consist of an integrated circuit or microchip utilizing a low frequency of 125 KHz or 134 KHz. The microchip is sealed in glass, compatible with the animal's body, containing a programmed identification number which fits inside a hypodermic needle, and can be injected under the skin of an animal.
RFID Readers: The company offers various hand-held readers that read both its microchips and its competitors' microchips. Its reader formats include international standards organization, federation of european companion animal veterinarian association and AVID's encrypted standard.
Software: The company offers a proprietary Microsoft.Net based database called PETtrac which is its advanced software program that stores and tracks identification numbers from implanted animals by recording their microchip ID, as well as information, including data, such as: Pet name, breed, and description; Animal's brand and tattoo numbers; Present/past owners, and current details; Medical history of the animal, medication, allergies, etc.; and Other pertinent information specific to each sector/industry.
Services: The company provides an electronic and manual data entry service to the PETtrac global tracking system for all animals identified with a microchip, including its competitors' microchips, collar tags, rabies vaccination numbers and tattoo numbers in Canada. Animal recoveries can be performed by accessing its database through a Web browser, as well as through a 24/7 operator assisted service by calling a toll free line.
Livestock Animal Products and Services
The companys Livestock products offering include three different sized RFID tags, readers, and software specifically tailored to meet the needs of each type of livestock and region.
RFID Tags: The companys RFID Tags would be comprised of an integrated circuit or microchip utilizing an ultra high frequency of 915 MHz. An antenna is attached to the microchip to provide a longer read range, all of which is encapsulated in plastic. Its RFID Tags are passive thereby not requiring a battery, and can transmit their data to the reader with a read range of up to approximately ten feet.
RFID Readers: The company offers stationary and handheld readers that will scan and read its microchips. It has entered the UHF RFID reader product line with both hand held and stand alone readers that have read ranges from various inches to 20 feet.
In October 2010, Advanced ID Corporation announced a development partnership with Solrayo Inc. and Enable IPC Corp. This joint venture would adopt ultra capacitor technology for specifically designed UHF RFID tags to improve signal strength and read range. This new tag would solve a major problem in the RFID industry.
The companys target markets are municipal animal control agencies, tire management industry, and RFID market.
The companys competitors include Pethealth Inc; Microchips 4 Solutions; EIDAP; Allflex USA Inc.; and Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.
Advanced ID Corporation was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Advanced ID Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Advanced ID Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Advanced ID Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Advanced ID Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Advanced ID Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVANCED ID CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Advanced ID Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Advanced ID Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Advanced ID Corporation Major Shareholders
Advanced ID Corporation History
Advanced ID Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Advanced ID Corporation Offices and Representations
Advanced ID Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Advanced ID Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Advanced ID Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Advanced ID Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Advanced ID Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Advanced ID Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Advanced ID Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Advanced ID Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced ID Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Advanced ID Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Advanced ID Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Advanced ID Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?