- The report contains detailed information about ADVA AG Optical Networking that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ADVA AG Optical Networking. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ADVA AG Optical Networking financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ADVA AG Optical Networking competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ADVA AG Optical Networking business.
About ADVA AG Optical Networking
ADVA AG Optical Networking engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of optical networking solutions. The company offers its products to the telecommunication carriers and enterprises to deploy, manage and deliver data, storage, voice, and video services in the metropolitan area. Its systems have been deployed to telecommunications service providers, companies, universities, and government agencies worldwide.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include: ADVA Optical Networking, Inc.; ADVA Optical Networking Corp.; ADVA Optical Networking, Ltd.; ADVA Optical Networking AS; Metro Packet Systems Inc.; and mpacketAB.
The companys customer base comprises 150 carriers and various medium and major enterprises from industries, such as automotive, insurance, and financial services. The company principally operates in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
Fiber Service Platform
FSP 3000 (The Carrier Class Metro Solution): The ADVA FSP 3000 is a Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) system specifically designed for metropolitan service providers that require a system that would multiplex, transport and switch high-speed data, storage, video, and voice applications. Service providers deploy the FSP 3000 to maximize the bandwidth and service flexibility of their metropolitan area and access networks, while supporting new revenue opportunities for high-speed LAN and SAN services. The system offers modules to perform specific network element functions such as conversion, multiplexing, protection, and network management.
FSP 2000 (The Scalable Enterprise Services Solution): The ADVA FSP 2000 is a Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) system specifically designed for enterprises, which require a system that would multiplex and transport high-speed data, storage, voice, and video applications. Enterprise customers use the FSP 2000 to expand the reach and density of their network applications. The system offers modules to perform specific network element functions such as conversion, multiplexing, optical amplification, protection, and network management. The FSP 2000 system is approved to inter-operate with all major SAN equipment vendors.
FSP 1500: The ADVA FSP 1500 is SONET/SDH access system for the aggregation of up to eight high-speed data, storage, and video applications on a combined STM-16/OC-48 interface. Virtual concatenation provides bandwidth efficiency and ensures transport compatibility with all existing SONET/SDH networks. In addition, the system supports traditional voice services, including E1/T1. The FSP 1500 integrates with SONET/SDH equipment, as well as the ADVA FSP 3000 Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) system, and FSP Element and Network Manager Software. Service providers can provision, monitor, and manage services from any node in the network.
FSP 500 (The Managed Fiber Access Solution): The ADVA FSP 500 is a managed fiber access solution specifically designed for service providers who require a system for delivering native performance for data, storage, and voice applications. Service providers deploy the FSP 500 for managed services between metropolitan area networks and customer premise facilities. The FSP 500 supports applications, such as LAN and SAN extension, fiber relief, co location, managed dark fiber services, ATM or SONET/SDH tail circuits, and ASP/ISP metro links. The FSP 500 provides demarcation point between an enterprise local network and the service provider network.
FSP 150 (The Ethernet Access Platform): The ADVA FSP 150 is a family of Ethernet transport products specifically designed for access networks. The product family consists of a demarcation unit located at the customer premises and a set of aggregation devices, which can be deployed within the access infrastructure in order to make use of access and core network resources. The FSP 150 units are based on the IEEE802.3ah (Ethernet First Mile) standard and support the lightweight Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) protocol as defined within the standard.
FSP Management Suite: The FSP management suite enables end-to-end monitoring, control, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ADVA AG Optical Networking Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ADVA AG Optical Networking and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ADVA AG Optical Networking and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ADVA AG Optical Networking Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ADVA AG Optical Networking Industry Position Analysis
6. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADVA AG OPTICAL NETWORKING VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ADVA AG Optical Networking Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ADVA AG Optical Networking Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ADVA AG Optical Networking Major Shareholders
ADVA AG Optical Networking History
ADVA AG Optical Networking Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ADVA AG Optical Networking Offices and Representations
ADVA AG Optical Networking SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ADVA AG Optical Networking Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ADVA AG Optical Networking Capital Market Snapshot
ADVA AG Optical Networking Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ADVA AG Optical Networking Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ADVA AG Optical Networking Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ADVA AG Optical Networking Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ADVA AG Optical Networking 1-year Stock Charts
ADVA AG Optical Networking 5-year Stock Charts
ADVA AG Optical Networking vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ADVA AG Optical Networking vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ADVA AG Optical Networking Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?