- The report contains detailed information about ADTRAN Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ADTRAN Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ADTRAN Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ADTRAN Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ADTRAN Inc. business.
About ADTRAN Inc.
ADTRAN, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, marketing and servicing of network access solutions for communications networks. The companys solutions are deployed by providers of communications services (serviced by its Carrier Networks Division), and small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises (serviced by its Enterprise Networks Division), and enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across wireline and wireless networks. These solutions are in use by United States service provider, as well as by public, private and governmental organizations worldwide.
Products and Services
The company maintains two operating divisions based on its product and service offerings: the Carrier Networks Division and the Enterprise Networks Division.
Carrier Networks Division provides products used by service providers to deliver voice, data, and video services from their equipment, whether it is located in a central office or remote terminal location, to a customers premises. The Enterprise Networks Division provides products used by enterprise customers to construct voice, data, and video networks with in the customers site or among distributed sites.
The companys combined product portfolio for both divisions consists of approximately 1,700 high-speed network access and communication devices. In both service provider and enterprise networks, these products are used primarily, but not exclusively, in the last mile, or local loop, of a service providers network, and in local area networks on a customers premises. The last mile is the segment of the network that connects end-user subscribers to a service providers closest facility by either copper or fiber. Local area networks include connecting routers, switches, PCs, printers, phones, faxes, and other communications devices with in a given building or campus.
The companys products typically connect two ends of a circuit and serve to transmit, route, and/or switch the data, voice, and/or video traffic traveling across that circuit. The bandwidth requirements of the circuit, along with the type of technology being used, determine the type of equipment needed.
Network Access Infrastructure for Advanced Services
The company develops, markets, and supports high-speed network access solutions for use across IP, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM), and Time Division Multiplexed (TDM) architectures in both wireline and wireless network applications. The companys solutions are used to deploy new broadband networks and to upgrade slower, networks using copper, fiber, and wireless technologies both in the United States and internationally.
The companys three product categories are Carrier Systems, Business Networking, and Loop Access.
Carrier Systems products are used by communications service providers to provide last mile access in support of data, voice and video services to consumers and enterprises. The Carrier Systems category includes its broadband access products comprised of Total Access 5000 multi-service access and aggregation platform products, Total Access 1100/1200 Series Fiber-To-The-Node (FTTN) products, and Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM) products.
The companys broadband access products are used by service providers to deliver high-speed Internet access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), IP Television (IPTV), and/or Ethernet services from the central office or remote terminal locations to customer premises. The Carrier Systems category also includes its optical access products. These products consist of optical access multiplexers, including its family of OPTI products. Optical access products are used to deliver higher bandwidth services, or to aggregate large numbers of low bandwidth services for transportation across fiber optic infrastructure. Total Access 1500 products, 303 concentrator products, M13 multiplexer products, and mobile backhaul products are also included in the Carrier Systems product category.
Business Networking products provide access to telecommunication services, facilitating the delivery of converged services and Unified Communications to the SMB and Enterprise markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADTRAN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADTRAN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADTRAN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADTRAN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADTRAN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ADTRAN Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ADTRAN Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ADTRAN Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ADTRAN Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ADTRAN Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADTRAN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADTRAN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADTRAN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADTRAN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADTRAN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADTRAN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ADTRAN Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ADTRAN Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ADTRAN Inc. Major Shareholders
ADTRAN Inc. History
ADTRAN Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ADTRAN Inc. Offices and Representations
ADTRAN Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ADTRAN Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ADTRAN Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ADTRAN Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ADTRAN Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ADTRAN Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ADTRAN Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ADTRAN Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ADTRAN Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ADTRAN Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ADTRAN Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ADTRAN Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?