- The report contains detailed information about Actia Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Actia Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Actia Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Actia Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Actia Group business.
About Actia Group
EMA India Limited engages in the concept, design, development, manufacture, installation, and service of induction heating and hardening machines for the automotive and other industries. The company offers induction hardening systems and heating equipment, induction tempering and annealing equipment, induction shrink fitting equipment, induction brazing equipment, small billet heaters, and high and medium frequency converters with IGBT's. It also provides frequency converters with thyristors; medium and high frequency transformers, coaxial transformers/coaxial cables, automation for loading/unloading components, and piston ring OD lapping machines and other SPMs; inductors, quenches, and water cooled power cables; and re-cooling and refrigeration units for water and quench medium. In addition, the company offers after sales services, as well as upgradation and overhauling, training, and stocking services. Its products are used in the manufacture of various components for trucks, cars, tractors, earth moving equipment, and two wheelers, as well as in the production of rotors and motors, and spindle and fluted rollers for textile machines; piston rods of hydraulic cylinders; and turrets, race rings, and piston rods for shock absorbers. The company sells its products in India, as well as exports to Germany, the United States, Iran, Turkey, Brazil, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. EMA India Limited is based in Kanpur, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACTIA GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTIA GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTIA GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTIA GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTIA GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Actia Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Actia Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Actia Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Actia Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Actia Group Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTIA GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTIA GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACTIA GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACTIA GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACTIA GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACTIA GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Actia Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Actia Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Actia Group Major Shareholders
Actia Group History
Actia Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Actia Group Offices and Representations
Actia Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Actia Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Actia Group Capital Market Snapshot
Actia Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Actia Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Actia Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Actia Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Actia Group 1-year Stock Charts
Actia Group 5-year Stock Charts
Actia Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Actia Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Actia Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?