- The report contains detailed information about ACS Motion Control, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ACS Motion Control, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ACS Motion Control, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ACS Motion Control, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ACS Motion Control, Ltd. business.
About ACS Motion Control, Ltd.
ACS Motion Control Ltd. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of motion control products. The motion control products are integrated into other equipment and machinery, such as medical scanners, imaging systems, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, electronic testing and inspection stations, and printing machinery.
The company develops, produces, and markets multi-axis motion controllers and control modules (motion controllers with integrated drives) that provide motion control for automated equipment. It offers both standard products and customized products tailored directly to the customer's needs. The company's products are integrated into various original equipment manufacturer (OEM) applications, including semiconductor manufacturing, electronic assembly and testing, medical imaging, packaging, and digital printing.
The company offers various types of motion control products. Its products are designed to include features that are targeted at the specific markets that it serves, such as support for high resolution encoders, advanced control algorithms, communication to the host, multi-axis synchronization, multi-tasking programming environment, and a set of software development and support tools.
The MC4U Series of High Performance Controllers: The MC4U control module includes a plugged-in controller, up to eight built-in drivers, and power supplies in one box. It supports Ethernet and serial communication.
The SPIIPLUS Series of High Performance Controllers: The SPiiPlus Series includes the SPiiPlus-PCI four and eight axis motion controllers; the SPiiPlus-CM two and three axis control module; and the SPiiPlus SA four and eight axis stand alone motion controller. The SPiiPlus-PCI is a PC plug-in card. It supports PCI communication, Ethernet, and serial communication. The SPiiPlus-CM control module includes the controller, the drivers, and the power supply in a box and supports Ethernet and serial communication. The SPiiPlus SA is a controller which supports Ethernet and serial communication.
Line of SB Series of Controllers and Control Modules: This line includes the SB214PC two and four axis PC plug-in controller; the SB214SA two and four axis controller with serial communication; and the SB1381 and SB1391 single axis control modules that include the controller, the driver, and a power supply, and supports serial communication.
Line of Library Programmable Motion Controllers: This line includes the 5000 PC plug-in 1-3 axis stepper controller; the 565X PC plug-in 2-4 axis servo controller; and the 595X PC104 2-4 axis universal controller.
Customized Products: The company also specially designs products for certain OEM customers. Such products include 16 axis control modules for miniature motors, dynamic auto-focus control system, and drivers for electronic assembly robots.
Customers and Markets
The companys customer base includes international OEMs, such as Philips Medical Systems and GE Medical Systems, both of which produce medical scanners; Applied Materials Ltd., a subsidiary of Applied Materials, Inc. and a producer of automatic optical inspection systems for the semiconductor industry; Orbotech Ltd., a producer of optical inspection systems for the printed circuit industry and for flat panel displays; and Anorad Corporation, a Rockwell Automation subsidiary and producer of turnkey positioning systems used by various OEMs that produce manufacturing and inspection systems for the semiconductor and electronics industry. It also offers its products to a network of distributors in Europe, Israel, North America, and Asia which sell its products to their local customers and provide the customer with training, installation, and service.
The company's suppliers include Performance Motion Devices (PMD) and National Semiconductor.
The company's competitors include Galil Motion Control, Delta-Tau Data Systems, and Motion Engineering, Inc.
The company was founded in 1985. It was formerly known as ACS-Tech 80 Ltd. and changed its name to ACS Motion Control Ltd. in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ACS Motion Control, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ACS Motion Control, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACS MOTION CONTROL, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Major Shareholders
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. History
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Offices and Representations
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ACS Motion Control, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?