- The report contains detailed information about Accom, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accom, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accom, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accom, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accom, Inc. business.
About Accom, Inc.
Accom, Inc. (Accom or the Company) was founded in California in 1987 and reincorporated in the State of Delaware in 1995. The company designs, manufactures, sells, and supports a complete line of digital video signal processing, editing, and disk recording tools, primarily for the professional, worldwide video post-production and live broadcasting, and computer video post-production marketplaces. The Company's systems are designed to be used by video professionals to create, edit and broadcast high quality video content such as television shows, commercials, news, music videos and video games.
The Company provides innovative products that cost-effectively meet the needs of professional content creators and broadcasters in real time video post-production and distribution. The Company's current products include integrated nonlinear editing workstations, on-line video editing systems, digital video effects systems, digital switchers and digital video disk recorders used during the content creation and post-production processes, and networked still image and video clip storage systems and digital video servers used by broadcasters in the distribution process.
The Company currently offers nine product lines that address the needs of the post-production and distribution market segments. The Company's nonlinear editing systems, on-line editing control systems, digital disk recorders and signal processing equipment are used primarily in post-production. Digital news graphics and clip servers and multi-channel servers address the needs of the video distribution segment.
Digital Signal Processors
8150 Digital Switcher Digital switcher for on-line post-production editing for commercials and long form television programs
Axial®3000 Edit controller for on-line post-production editing for commercials and long form television programs
AFFINTY Integrated nonlinear workstation for long and short form programs and commercials using multiple streams of uncompressed video Video Digital Disk Recorders
APR/Attache On-line post-production editing and effects and on-air playback of graphics for broadcast
WSD®/2Xtreme Desktop computer graphics and animation production
WSD®/HD High definition computer graphics, animation, editing, and production. Supports both standard definition and the industry standard high definition formats.
Digital Signal Processors
Dveousand Brutus Digital Video Effects systems for news and sports
Axess Creation and broadcast distribution of news graphics and short video segments
Abekas®6000 Multi-user digital video server for broadcast applications
The 8150 Digital Switcher with Built-in 3D Effects
The 8150 switcher is typically used in an on-line post-production editing suite. In addition to a switcher, this type of an editing suite requires an on-line editor like the Axial® and a digital disk recorder like the APR Attache or the WSD®/2Xtreme, products manufactured by Accom. This 8150 is a powerful switcher which combines the familiar Mix/Effects architecture with limitless effects layering capabilities. The 8150's graphically assisted control panel and other advanced features make it easy to operate. The 8150 offers an optional 3D Digital Video Effects based on the twin channel Dveous architecture. This technology provides powerful new effects such as SuperShadow, UltraWarp, and the realistic textures and light sources of SurfaceFX.
Dveous Digital Video Effects
The Dveous is a fully featured DVE product. Dveous is used in post-production suites as well as for live sports and news applications by television stations and production companies. The Dveous is considered by many as the leading high-end DVE product and is used by many well-known broadcasters through out the world. The Dveous video processing system is based around four-field video framestores. Video information is upsampled vertically to create a full frame of data for every field. The Dveous also contains 23x12-point video filters and four-point store output interpolators to provide superb image quality for picture expansion and compression. All
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCOM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCOM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCOM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCOM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCOM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accom, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accom, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accom, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accom, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCOM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCOM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCOM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCOM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCOM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCOM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accom, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accom, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accom, Inc. Major Shareholders
Accom, Inc. History
Accom, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accom, Inc. Offices and Representations
Accom, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accom, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accom, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Accom, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
Accom, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accom, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accom, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accom, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Accom, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Accom, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accom, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accom, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?