- The report contains detailed information about 3Pea International, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 3Pea International, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 3Pea International, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 3Pea International, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 3Pea International, Inc business.
About 3Pea International, Inc
3Pea International, Inc., a payment solutions company, focuses on providing proprietary transaction processing solutions for healthcare and financial applications. It provides prepaid debit cards, which are also known as stored value cards (SVCs).
The companys primary market for its cards is the pharmaceutical marketing or drug sampling market, and secondarily the surveys and rewards card market, it is expanding into other markets for SVC's, including, pharmacy benefits cards, payment distribution and reimbursement cards, and payroll cards.
Pharmaceutical Sampling Market
The company markets its card under the name AllegianceRx Card. Its AllegianceRx Card is an adjudicated promotional debit card that reimburses prescription drug prescribers with promotional funds at retail pharmacies nationwide. Its prescription solutions provide claims processing and other administrative services for clients that are conducted online, in real-time, according to client plan designs. Its offerings also allow clients to manage their pharmacy benefits and include pharmacy claims adjudication, network and payer administration, client call center service, and support, reporting, rebate management, as well as implementation, training, and account management.
AllegianceRx Card: The AllegianceRx Card is a promotional pharmaceutical copay or discount card which is adjudicated as a primary or secondary insurance card at the retail pharmacy location. The AllegianceRx Card can be offered as either a straight payment voucher card or a debit card, or a combination of the two, through its Healthpoint Network. A voucher card is used in promotional campaigns where it is not feasible to distribute a card with a magnetic strip, such as newspaper or magazine ads or inserts.
Healthcare Remittance Card: The company has also developed a Health Insurance Prescription Coverage Card, which operates as a financial debit card providing real time health insurance prescription drug payments from the sponsoring health insurance company to the retail pharmacy. It markets the card to health insurance companies.
HealthPoint Network: The companys HealthPoint Network offers real-time pharmacy claims adjudication at approximately 62,000 pharmacies nationwide, including major pharmacy chains. The companys HealthPoint Network is marketed as a value added option with its AllegianceRx card. It has integrated the pharmacy claims adjudication capability with its prepaid debit card platform.
Survey Instant Rewards: The company offers a Survey Instant Rewards card program to organizations interested in gathering survey data, particularly for companies that have difficulty locating and inducing qualified consumers to provide survey data for market research.
The company has identified various other markets that its debit cards can be used in, such as corporate incentive or reimbursement programs, gift cards, payroll payments, government benefit payments, and as a reloadable debit card for use by consumers without a traditional bank account.
3Pea International, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 3Pea International, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 3Pea International, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 3Pea International, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 3Pea International, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 3Pea International, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 3PEA INTERNATIONAL, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
3Pea International, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
3Pea International, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
3Pea International, Inc Major Shareholders
3Pea International, Inc History
3Pea International, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
3Pea International, Inc Offices and Representations
3Pea International, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
3Pea International, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
3Pea International, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
3Pea International, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
3Pea International, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
3Pea International, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
3Pea International, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
3Pea International, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
3Pea International, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
3Pea International, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
3Pea International, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
3Pea International, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?