- The report contains detailed information about 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 3D Eye Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. business.
About 3D Eye Solutions, Inc.
3D Eye Solutions, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, 3D Eye Solutions, LLC, operates as a service provider and integrator for the 3D stereoscopic and auto-stereoscopic media industry. The company owns proprietary technology to convert existing 2D content into 3D both with and without glasses.
Products and Services
The company focuses on creating consumer level products that would convert 2D content into 3D images. It is developing the following products for this market segment:
3D Integration Box: The company's 3D integration boxes would allow a person to view 2D content in both stereo and auto-stereo, in real time, on 3D stereo capable TVs, and displays.
Auto-Stereoscopic Real Time Media Player: The Auto-Stereoscopic real time media player would be capable of converting DVDs and Blu-Ray media. In addition, it converts streaming video. In addition to marketing this product to consumers, it would also market this product to the digital signage industry.
Real-Time Stereo-To Depth-To Multi-View Output Algorithms: This technology enables 3D Eye Solutions to convert, in real-time, 2D standard media into 3D stereo, and auto-stereo format.
Production Tools for Content Providers
The company is developing production tools for 3D conversion into both stereo and auto-stereo for content providers. These production tools would allow content providers to create 3D media and convert 2D media into 3D media. These products consist of:
Quick Time 2D + Depth Component Module: The Quick Time 2D + Depth component module would allow users to play and view stereo and auto-stereo media.
Video Editing 2D + Depth Plug-In: The Video Editing 2D + Depth Plug-In would allow a video editing package to view and edit stereo and auto-stereo media.
2D + Depth Stereo Rip Server: The company's 2D + depth stereo rip server is a production tool for the real time box to convert 2D to 3D for studios or content providers. This would allow a company to set their media in a render cue to be converted in a batch process, which can be monitored and rendered overnight.
True 2D + Depth 3D Rendering Plug-In for a 3D Animation Package: The company has reviewed various 3D integration plug-ins to create a map as an integration for 3D rendering.
In response to trends in the cinema industry to produce 3D movies, the company is creating technology that would assist in the transition from 2D to 3D. Products would consist of:
2D + Depth HD and 2K Camera System: The company is working on the development and integration of a camera system that would process both HD and 2K (digital film) formats. The technique and process would allow an individual to shoot for stereo and auto-stereo simultaneously. The media would either be post processed or displayed in real-time.
Auto-Stereoscopic Large Format Theaters: The company's technology is used in cinematic displays. It intends to use its technology to create franchise opportunities.
The companys hardware and software applications are marketed to the digital signage industry. It has signed an agreement with the Las Vegas Hilton where the Las Vegas Hilton has agreed to place the companys 42inches auto stereoscopic screens and technology in strategic locations throughout the hotel, including the main entrance inside the hotel into the Las Vegas Convention Center.
The company's solutions are used in retail, education, entertainment, government, and other industries for various applications, such as retail advertising networks, corporate communications (employee TV), traditional and digital billboards, digital menu boards, digital posters, cable TV, hotel lobby signage, gas pump toppers, outdoor advertising, and interactive kiosks.
The company's digital signage customers include Rabobank, IKEA, Burger King, T-Mobile, Virgin MegaStore, EuroDisney, McDonalds, Warner Brothers, The Life Channel, Rikstoto, FuelCast, Repsol, Shell, and NorgesGruppen. Advertising management customers include CBS Outdoor, Clear Channel Outdoor, Magic Media, Reagan, and Adams Outdoor Advertising.
The company's Media Servers would be capable of remotely controlling multiple digital signage locations. The content exhibited on these displays would be controlled through its media server and would allow the flexibility that the digital signage market is looking for.
The company would use its technology to provide various services, including stereo and multi-view consulting and turn-key solution integration for theme parks, trade shows, corporate venues, malls, and airports, as a value added reseller, with contractual media processing agreements; service conversions of existing media to enable end users to showcase standard (flat 2D) properties in 3D and multi-view format; production and processing of media content for corporate venues and trade show events, including content in large format, 20 inches, 42 inches, and 57 inches auto-stereoscopic displays for advertisers. Also available is a 132 inches video wall auto-stereoscopic display; services and techniques as a content creator in auto-stereoscopic applications, such as in LCD flat panel TVs and mobile devices; and software development services for component, plug-in, and rip integration into editing and cluster server configurations which would allow for a non-invasive way to edit, render, and convert stereo data. Possible packages include those for Maya, Final Cut, Quick Time, Motion, Shake, Qmaster, Xgrid, Nuke, and Muster.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 3D EYE SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. History
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
3D Eye Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?