- The report contains detailed information about UTair Aviation JSC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for UTair Aviation JSC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The UTair Aviation JSC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes UTair Aviation JSC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of UTair Aviation JSC business.
About UTair Aviation JSC
UTair Aviation JSC offers passenger transportation through airplanes and helicopters, helicopter works, as well as aviation services. The company operates the air fleet of approximately 300 aircraft.
The companys main aviation services include: catering, airport services, repairs and maintenance of the air fleet, sale of aviation transportation and other services and aeronautical personnel training. The main customers for helicopters services of the company are mainly oil- and gas companies in Russia, and the United Nations Organization (UN) outside Russia. The major clients of helicopter services are Russian oil & gas production companies such as Surgutneftegaz, LUKOIL, Transneft, Sibneft, Gazprom, Rosneft and others.
The companys main lines of business are: passenger and freight operations on domestic and international flights; helicopter operations in Russia and abroad; airport operations; aircraft repair and maintenance; performance of in-flight passenger meal services (catering); training of staff; and sale of air carriage services.
In 2007 UTair Aviation performed helicopter operations in 16 countries: Democratic Republic of the Congo, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Cote dIvoire, Afghanistan, Haiti, Greece, Canada, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, India, Hungary and Slovenia.
The companys airports perform ground service support of the production infrastructure of UTairs other types of business, repair and maintenance services, construction of ground facilities, communications facilities and air transport services. It owns and operates six airports, including: a federal airport in Noyabrsk and five regional airports in Berezovo, Igrim (Khanty-Mansiysk AO), Mys Kamenniy, Tazovskiy (Yamalo-Nenets AO) and in Ust-Kut (Irkutsk oblast).
The company provides maintenance and repair services for Russian helicopters worldwide. It also provides aircraft maintenance services in Tyumenskaya oblast, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug Ugra and Central Russia. It also performs aircraft maintenance and repair on the African continent, where UTair performs helicopter operations.
The structure of the companys repair business also includes the aviation repair factory UTair-Engineering JSC, located in Tyumen. The main line of business of this company is line and scheduled repair of the helicopters of the company and outside organizations.
The sale of air carriage services of the company is performed by Carriage and Services Sales Centre LLC (CSSC), an agency for the sale of air carriage services in Russia. It consists of a network of offices for the sale of carriage services in Tyumenskaya oblast and other regions of Russia.
In 2007, the company acquired 85.6% of voting shares in OJSC Airport Ust-Kut based in the city of Ust-Kut in the Irkutsk region (Russia), an enterprise offering airport services.
In 2007 the company additionally acquired 22% of voting shares in OJSC UTair Engineering and extending its interest in this company to 77.8%.
In 2007, the company disposed of 100% of the voting shares in West-Sib Lease LLC (Cyprus) and BLF Ltd (Bermuda).
UTair Aviation JSC was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UTAIR AVIATION JSC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UTAIR AVIATION JSC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UTAIR AVIATION JSC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UTAIR AVIATION JSC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UTAIR AVIATION JSC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. UTair Aviation JSC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of UTair Aviation JSC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of UTair Aviation JSC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. UTair Aviation JSC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. UTair Aviation JSC Industry Position Analysis
6. UTAIR AVIATION JSC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UTAIR AVIATION JSC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UTAIR AVIATION JSC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UTAIR AVIATION JSC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UTAIR AVIATION JSC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UTAIR AVIATION JSC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
UTair Aviation JSC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
UTair Aviation JSC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
UTair Aviation JSC Major Shareholders
UTair Aviation JSC History
UTair Aviation JSC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
UTair Aviation JSC Offices and Representations
UTair Aviation JSC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
UTair Aviation JSC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
UTair Aviation JSC Capital Market Snapshot
UTair Aviation JSC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
UTair Aviation JSC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
UTair Aviation JSC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
UTair Aviation JSC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
UTair Aviation JSC 1-year Stock Charts
UTair Aviation JSC 5-year Stock Charts
UTair Aviation JSC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
UTair Aviation JSC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
UTair Aviation JSC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?