- The report contains detailed information about SkyWest Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SkyWest Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SkyWest Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SkyWest Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SkyWest Inc. business.
About SkyWest Inc.
SkyWest, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates regional airlines in the United States. It offers scheduled passenger and air freight services in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company also provides ground handling services for airlines.
The company offers scheduled passenger service with approximately 2,300 daily departures to 217 destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. All of its flights are operated as Delta Connection, United Express or AirTran under code-share arrangements with Delta, United or AirTran, respectively, with significant presence in Delta and United's key domestic hubs and focus cities. SkyWest Airlines and Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Inc. (ASA) provide regional flying to partners under long-term, fixed-fee code-share agreements.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys consolidated fleet consisted of a total of 449 aircraft, of which 258 were assigned to Delta, 186 were assigned to United, three were assigned to Midwest, and 2 were assigned to AirTran. The company operates one type of regional jet aircraft in three different configurations, the 50-seat Bombardier Aerospace (Bombardier) CRJ200 Regional Jet (the CRJ200), the 70-seat Bombardier CRJ700 Regional Jet (the CRJ700) and the 70-90-seat Bombardier CRJ900 Regional Jet (the CRJ900), and 1 type of turboprop aircraft, the 30-seat Embraer Brasilia EMB-120 turboprop (the Brasilia turboprop).
SkyWest Airlines provides regional jet and turboprop service primarily located in the midwestern and western United States. SkyWest Airlines offered approximately 1,500 daily scheduled departures as of December 31, 2009, of which approximately 1,060 were United Express flights, 410 were Delta Connection flights, 20 were Midwest Connect flights, and 10 were AirTran coded flights. SkyWest Airlines' operations are conducted from hubs located in Chicago (O'Hare), Denver, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, San Francisco and Salt Lake City. SkyWest Airlines' fleet, as of December 31, 2009 consisted of 21 CRJ900s, all of which were flown for Delta, 79 CRJ700s, of which 66 were flown for United and 13 for Delta; 138 CRJ200s, of which 81 were flown for United, 52 were flown for Delta, 3 were flown for Midwest, and 2 were flown for AirTran, and 51 Brasilia turboprops, of which 39 were flown for United and 12 were flown for Delta.
ASA provides regional jet service primarily in the United States primarily from hubs located in Atlanta and Cincinnati. ASA offered approximately 780 daily scheduled departures as of December 31, 2009, all of which were Delta Connection flights. ASA's fleet as of December 31, 2009, consisted of 10 CRJ900s, 38 CRJ700s, and 112 CRJ200s.
The primary competitors of SkyWest Airlines and ASA among regional airlines with code-share arrangements include Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation, American Eagle Airlines, Inc., Comair, Inc., Compass Airlines, Mesaba Airlines, ExpressJet Holdings, Inc., Horizon Air Industries, Inc., Mesa Air Group, Inc., Pinnacle Airlines Corp., Republic Airways Holdings Inc., and Trans State Airlines, Inc.
On September 23, 2010, Mekong Aviation Joint Stock Co. has partnered with SkyWest Inc. will start flights, offering routes to tourist destinations in the country. Air Mekong, as it is also known, would start servicing eight routes from October 9 and increase the number to 10 routes from November 2010.
SkyWest, Inc. was founded in 1972.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKYWEST INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKYWEST INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKYWEST INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKYWEST INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKYWEST INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SkyWest Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SkyWest Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SkyWest Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SkyWest Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SkyWest Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKYWEST INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKYWEST INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKYWEST INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKYWEST INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKYWEST INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKYWEST INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SkyWest Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SkyWest Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SkyWest Inc. Major Shareholders
SkyWest Inc. History
SkyWest Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SkyWest Inc. Offices and Representations
SkyWest Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SkyWest Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SkyWest Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SkyWest Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
SkyWest Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SkyWest Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SkyWest Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SkyWest Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SkyWest Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SkyWest Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SkyWest Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SkyWest Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?