- The report contains detailed information about Singapore Airlines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Singapore Airlines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Singapore Airlines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Singapore Airlines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Singapore Airlines Ltd. business.
About Singapore Airlines Ltd.
Singapore Airlines Limited engages in passenger and cargo air transportation, airport terminal services, engineering services, training of pilots, air charters and tour wholesaling and related activities.
The company offers mobile services, online flight services, on board services, First Class, Raffles Class, Economy Class, ground services, inflight entertainment and communication, and KrisShop.
The company has a codeshare cooperation agreement with US Airways Group, Inc. With this cooperation, US Airways customers traveling to Singapore would be able to connect on Singapore Airlines nonstop service from Los Angeles. From the Singapore hub, US Airways' customers can connect on Singapore Airlines to popular destinations in the Asia Pacific region, including Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. Singapore Airlines customers traveling to the exciting cities of Phoenix and Las Vegas can connect via Los Angeles or San Francisco on US Airways flights. Customers heading to Charlotte, N.C. can catch a connecting US Airways flight at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Singapore Airlines has revealed that its codeshare agreement with Malaysia Airlines Co. Ltd. has been extended and strengthened. The agreement now includes SilkAir (Singapore) Private Limited, a regional carrier owned by Singapore Airlines. Together the three airlines would offer up to 15 flights per day between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
The company, in June 2008, inaugurated its all business class service to North America. The carrier operated its first roundtrip on May 16 with a nonstop between Singapore and New Yorks Newark Airport. The Airbus A340-500 used on the route is the first of five to be converted from a two-class configuration to the single all-business cabin. This new cabin also launches the first Apple iPod and iPhone compatible inflight entertainment system.
The company has signed an expanded code-sharing agreement with EgyptAir Airlines Company. Under the expanded pact passengers would be able to fly to Dubai from Singapore on the Asian carrier and catch a connecting flight to Cairo with EgyptAir.
The company and Air India Limited have signed a new bilateral frequent flyer program agreement. Under the agreement, frequent flyer program members of both airlines would be able to earn and redeem miles on flights operated by either carrier. This means members of Singapore Airlines's KrisFlyer program can earn KrisFlyer miles when they fly with Air India, or choose to redeem their miles for flights with the Indian carrier.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Singapore Airlines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Singapore Airlines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Singapore Airlines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Singapore Airlines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Singapore Airlines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINGAPORE AIRLINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Singapore Airlines Ltd. History
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Singapore Airlines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Singapore Airlines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Singapore Airlines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Singapore Airlines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Singapore Airlines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Singapore Airlines Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?