- The report contains detailed information about Pinnacle Airlines Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pinnacle Airlines Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pinnacle Airlines Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pinnacle Airlines Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pinnacle Airlines Corp. business.
About Pinnacle Airlines Corp.
Pinnacle Airlines Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as an independent regional airline in the United States. The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. (Pinnacle) and Colgan Air, Inc. (Colgan). As of December 31, 2009, Pinnacle and Colgan offered scheduled passenger service with approximately 1,100 total daily departures to a combined 198 destinations.
The company operates in two segments, Pinnacle and Colgan.
Pinnacle operates an all-regional jet fleet, and provides regional airline capacity to Delta Air Lines, Inc. and its operating subsidiary, Northwest Airlines, Inc. (Delta) at its hub airports in Atlanta, Detroit, Memphis, and Minneapolis/St. Paul. As of December 31, 2009, Pinnacle operated 126 Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ)-200 aircraft under Delta brands with approximately 663 daily departures to 114 cities in 37 states and 3 Canadian provinces. Pinnacle also operated a fleet of 16 CRJ-900 aircraft as a Delta Connection carrier with approximately 72 daily departures to 27 cities in 14 states, Belize, Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Colgan operates an all-turboprop fleet under a regional airline capacity purchase agreement (CPA) with Continental Airlines, Inc. (Continental), and under revenue pro-rate agreements with Continental, United Air Lines, Inc. (United), and US Airways Group, Inc. (US Airways). Colgans operations are focused primarily in the northeastern United States and in Texas. As of December 31, 2009, Colgan offered within its pro-rate operations 239 daily departures to 40 cities in 10 states and the District of Columbia. Colgan operated 12 Saab 340 aircraft as Continental Connection from Continentals hub airport in Houston, 12 Saab 340 aircraft as United Express at Washington/Dulles, and 10 Saab 340 aircraft as US Airways Express, at New York/LaGuardia and Boston, under revenue pro-rate agreements. Colgan operated 14 Bombardier Q400 aircraft providing 90 daily departures to 17 cities in 11 states, the District of Columbia, and 2 Canadian provinces as Continental Connection at Continentals global hub at Newark/Liberty International Airport. In addition to operating its flights under revenue pro-rate code-share agreements, Colgan also operates flights within its revenue pro-rate networks under essential air service (EAS) contracts with the Department of Transportation (DOT).
The companys primary competitors among regional airlines with capacity purchase arrangements include Comair, Inc., Compass Airlines, Inc., and Mesaba Aviation, Inc. (which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Delta); Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation; American Eagle Holding Corporation (a wholly owned subsidiary of AMR Corporation); ExpressJet Holdings, Inc.; Horizon Air Industries, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of Alaska Air Group Inc.); Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa); Republic Airways Holdings Inc.; Skywest, Inc.; and Trans States Airlines, Inc.
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pinnacle Airlines Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pinnacle Airlines Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PINNACLE AIRLINES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Major Shareholders
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. History
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Offices and Representations
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?