- The report contains detailed information about Air New Zealand Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Air New Zealand Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Air New Zealand Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Air New Zealand Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Air New Zealand Limited business.
About Air New Zealand Limited
Air New Zealand Limited operates as an international and domestic airline group. The company provides air passenger and cargo transport services in New Zealand, as well as to and from Australia, the South West Pacific, Asia, North America, and the United Kingdom. The company also offers engineering and ground handling services; booking systems; and travel wholesaling and retailing services.
The company carries anything from high technology and time-sensitive goods to fresh produce and general cargo. This cargo includes live animals, dangerous goods, and foodstuffs.
As of June 30, 2009, the company had a fleet of 100 aircraft in operation, including 7 Boeing 747-400; 8 Boeing 777-200ER; 5 Boeing 767-300ER; 12 Airbus A320-200; 16 Boeing 737-300; 11 ATR 72-500; 23 Bombardier Q300; and 18 Beech 1900D.
On October 27, 2009, Air New Zealand Limited and South African Airways (Pty) Ltd. have signed a new codeshare agreement, enabling the two airlines to offer a one-stop service between Auckland and Johannesburg via Perth, Australia. Effective November 1, 2009, Air New Zealand would codeshare on South African Airways's daily service between Perth and Johannesburg, as well as onto its connecting domestic services to Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London.
Air New Zealand Limited was founded in 1940.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Air New Zealand Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Air New Zealand Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Air New Zealand Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Air New Zealand Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Airlines Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Air New Zealand Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NEW ZEALAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIR NEW ZEALAND LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Air New Zealand Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Air New Zealand Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Air New Zealand Limited Major Shareholders
Air New Zealand Limited History
Air New Zealand Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Air New Zealand Limited Offices and Representations
Air New Zealand Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Air New Zealand Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Air New Zealand Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Air New Zealand Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Airlines Industry Statistics
Air New Zealand Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Air New Zealand Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Air New Zealand Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Air New Zealand Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Air New Zealand Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Air New Zealand Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Air New Zealand Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Air New Zealand Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?