- The report contains detailed information about YTB International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for YTB International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The YTB International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes YTB International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of YTB International, Inc. business.
About YTB International, Inc.
YTB International, Inc. is a marketer and provider of Internet-based business opportunities offering travel-related services, as well as shopping opportunities through affiliate stores and featured stores. The company operates under various trade names, including ZamZuu, YourTravelBiz, YTB Travel and Cruises, YTB Travel Network, and Sunrise Travel Services, as well as Internet Websites comprising ZamZuu.com, ZamZuu.biz, YTB.com, YourTravelBiz.com, and YTBnet.com
The company offers an interactive, real-time travel booking engine with access to travel inventories with travel industry suppliers to its licensees and to small office and home office entrepreneurs and independent travel agencies.
The company operates in the following two segments: Marketing of Internet Business Centers (IBCs), including the development of a sales network (Marketing); and Sale of travel and various high incentive products along with a network of affiliated stores through IBCs (Travel). These segments operate primarily in the United States, as well as in Canada, Bermuda, and the Bahamas.
The companys three wholly-owned subsidiaries operate as follows:
YTB Travel Network, Inc. (and its subsidiaries): YTB Travel Network, Inc. (together with its domestic and international subsidiaries collectively YTB Travel) provides customer access to the travel vendor, supports online booking transactions, supplies personal fulfillment services, collects travel commissions from vendors, and pays travel sales commissions. YTB Travel is the travel management subsidiary that processes travel sales from online vendors, processes and handles bookings (reservations) from IBCs, negotiates deals with preferred vendors, and receives incentives based on the volume of business produced through IBCs. The fulfillment services are offered through interactive, real time booking engines and include access to preferred deals with travel industry suppliers.
ZamZuu: The company, in January 2010, launched ZamZuu, an e-commerce business solution opportunity. ZamZuu operates in the world of e-commerce and captures online travel sales. ZamZuu is specifically designed for the individual who is interested in all facets of online retail.
YTB Franchise Services, Inc.: YTB Franchise Services, Inc. was formed to serve as the corporate entity to offer a new franchise offering designed to increase the training and qualifications of those IBC owners who want to focus exclusively on travel.
Discontinued Operations: In 2009, the company sold its subsidiary, REZconnect Technologies, Inc.
The companys competitors include network marketing companies such as Alticor Inc. (Amway Corp.), Avon Products Inc., Herbalife Ltd., Mary Kay Inc., Melaleuca, Inc., Natures Sunshine Products Inc., NuSkin Enterprises Inc. and USANA Health Sciences Inc.
The company competes with Web sites such as Travelocity.com, Priceline.com, Expedia.com, and Orbitz.com. It also competes with Travelocity, through its subsidiary World Choice Travel. For non-travel related products and services, the company competes with the retail stores that consumers can go to directly online, such as Target and Wal-Mart.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. YTB International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of YTB International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of YTB International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. YTB International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. YTB International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. YTB INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
YTB International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
YTB International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
YTB International, Inc. Major Shareholders
YTB International, Inc. History
YTB International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
YTB International, Inc. Offices and Representations
YTB International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
YTB International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
YTB International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
YTB International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
YTB International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
YTB International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
YTB International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
YTB International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
YTB International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
YTB International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
YTB International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
YTB International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?