- The report contains detailed information about Wyndham Worldwide Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wyndham Worldwide Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wyndham Worldwide Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wyndham Worldwide Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation business.
About Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation provides hospitality products and services to individual consumers and business customers in the United States and internationally. The company offers its products under the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Ramada, Days Inn, Super 8, Wyndham Rewards, Wingate by Wyndham, Microtel, RCI, The Registry Collection, Endless Vacation Rentals, Landal GreenParks, Cottages4You, Novasol, Wyndham Vacation Resorts, and WorldMark by Wyndham brands.
The Lodging segment franchises hotels in the upscale, midscale, economy, and extended stay segments of the lodging industry and provides hotel management services for full-service hotels globally.
The company's lodging business, Wyndham Hotel Group, comprises 11 brands, approximately 7,100 hotels representing approximately 597,700 rooms on six continents and another 950 hotels representing 108,100 rooms in the development pipeline as of December 31, 2009. Wyndham Hotel Group franchises in all segments of the industry and provides management services for full-service hotels globally.
Days Inn is a global brand in the economy segment with approximately 1,850 properties worldwide. Under its Best Value under the Sun marketing foundation, Days Inn hotels offer consumers free high speed internet, as well as the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program. Its hotels also offer free Daybreak breakfast, pools, restaurants, and meeting rooms.
Super 8 Worldwide is a global brand in the economy segment with approximately 2,140 properties in the U.S., Canada, and China. Super 8 has launched a brand refresh with a new logo and a new interior and exterior design program. Guests can depend on every Super 8 to deliver on the brands 8 point promise, which includes complimentary SuperStart breakfast, free high speed internet access, upgraded bath amenities, free in-room coffee, kids under 17 stay free, and free premium cable or satellite TV, as well as the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Microtel Inns & Suites is an economy chain of approximately 310 properties throughout North America. For developers, Microtel provides hotel operators construction combined with support and guidance from ground break to grand opening, as well as ongoing operations. Positioned in the upper-end of the economy segment, all properties offer complimentary continental breakfast, free wired and wireless Internet access, free local and long distance calls, and the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Howard Johnson is an iconic American hotel brand. Howard Johnson has approximately 490 hotels in North America, Latin America, Asia, and other international markets. In North America, the brand operates in the midscale and economy segments while internationally the brand includes mid-scale and upscale hotels. The Howard Johnson brand targets families and leisure travelers, providing complimentary continental Rise and Dine breakfast and high speed Internet access, as well as the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Travelodge is hotel chain with 460 properties across North America. The brand operates primarily in the economy segment in the U.S. and in the midscale with food and beverage segment in Canada. Using its Sleepy Bear brand ambassador, Travelodge targets leisure travelers with a focus on those who prefer an active lifestyle of outdoor activity and offers guests complimentary Bear Bites continental breakfast and free high speed Internet access, as well as the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Knights Inn is a budget economy hotel chain with approximately 340 locations across North America. Knights Inn hotels provide basic overnight accommodations and complimentary breakfast, as well as the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program.
Ramada Worldwide is a global midscale with food and beverage hotel chain with 910 properties in 49 countries worldwide. Under its Do Your Thing, Leave the Rest to Us, marketing foundation and supported by the I AM service culture, all Ramada hotels feature free wireless high-speed internet access, meeting rooms, business services, fitness facilities, upgraded bath amenities, and the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program. Its properties
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Major Shareholders
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation History
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Offices and Representations
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?