- The report contains detailed information about Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. business.
About Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc.
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a franchisor of the Wendys and Arbys restaurant systems in the United States and Canada.
The company operates in two business segments consisting of two restaurant brands: Wendys restaurants and Arbys restaurants.
The Wendys Restaurant System
Wendys is a restaurant franchising system specializing in the hamburger sandwich segment of the quick service restaurant industry.
Wendys is primarily engaged in the business of operating, developing, and franchising a system of quick-service restaurants serving food. As of January 3, 2010, there were 6,541 Wendys restaurants in operation in the United States and in 21 foreign countries and U. S. territories. Of these restaurants, 1,391 were operated by Wendys and 5,150 by a total of 487 franchisees.
Wendys is also a partner in a Canadian restaurant real estate joint venture with Tim Hortons, Inc. The joint venture owns Wendys/Tim Hortons combo units in Canada. As of January 3, 2010, there were 105 Wendys restaurants in operation that were owned by the joint venture. The Tim Hortons menu includes coffee, flavored cappuccinos, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches, and fresh baked goods.
Franchised Restaurants: As of January 3, 2010, Wendys franchisees operated 5,150 Wendys restaurants in 49 states, Canada, and 20 other countries and U. S. territories.
The Arbys Restaurant System
Arbys is a restaurant franchising system specializing in the roast beef sandwich segment of the quick service restaurant industry. As the franchisor of the Arbys restaurant system, ARG, through its subsidiaries, owns and licenses the right to use the Arbys brand name and trademarks in the operation of Arbys restaurants.
As of January 3, 2010, there were 1,169 company-owned Arbys restaurants and 2,549 Arbys restaurants owned by 470 franchisees. Of the 2,549 franchisee-owned restaurants, 2,427 operated within the United States and 122 operated outside the United States, principally in Canada. ARG also owns the T.J. Cinnamons concept, which consists of gourmet cinnamon rolls, gourmet coffees and other related products. As of January 3, 2010, there were a total of 108 T.J. Cinnamons outlets, 96 of which are multi-branded with domestic Arbys restaurants.
Wendys competitors include McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and Arbys.
Arbys faces direct and indirect competition from non-burger sandwich chains, such as Panera Bread, Subway and Quiznos, as well as hamburger chains, such as McDonalds, Burger King and Wendys, and other quick service restaurant chains, such as Taco Bell, Chick-Fil-A, and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WENDY'S/ARBY'S GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. History
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?