- The report contains detailed information about TOMY Company, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TOMY Company, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TOMY Company, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TOMY Company, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TOMY Company, Ltd. business.
About TOMY Company, Ltd.
Tomy Company, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and marketing of toys in Japan. The company principally operates in Japan; Europe primarily in the United Kingdom and France; Asia, primarily in Hong Kong and Thailand; and in North America.
The company operates in the toy-related business and has various toy brands, including Tomica, PLARAIL, ZOIDS, Pokemon, Disney, Thomas, and others. TOMY also engages in toy-related operations under the TOMY brand in the international market.
Toy principally offers its products in its mainstay Tomica and PLARAIL lines. Its new products include Fun Fun Highway in the Tomica World range, and Announce Station in PLARAIL. Its other product offerings include baby toys and new products across the group, such as stuffed toys launched by subsidiary HeartLand Co., Ltd. Its offering interesting game play is game software. Me-mail shot, a new camera-equipped product in the long-seller Me-mail series. The companys subsidiary Yujin Company, Ltd. markets capsule toys, particularly Disney and POKEMON-themed products.
The companys major customer is Toys R US-Japan, Ltd.
Tomy Company, Ltd. was founded in 1924.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TOMY Company, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TOMY Company, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TOMY Company, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TOMY Company, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TOMY Company, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOMY COMPANY, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TOMY Company, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TOMY Company, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TOMY Company, Ltd. Major Shareholders
TOMY Company, Ltd. History
TOMY Company, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TOMY Company, Ltd. Offices and Representations
TOMY Company, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TOMY Company, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TOMY Company, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
TOMY Company, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
TOMY Company, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TOMY Company, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TOMY Company, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TOMY Company, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
TOMY Company, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
TOMY Company, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TOMY Company, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TOMY Company, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?