- The report contains detailed information about Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. business.
About Tabcorp Holdings Ltd.
Tabcorp Holdings, Ltd. provides leisure and entertainment services in relation to gambling and hospitality in Australia.
The company has three operating divisions: Casinos, Wagering, and Gaming.
The companys casino operations include hotels, apartment complex, theatres, restaurants, and bars. It operates four hotel and casino properties: Star City in Sydney; Conrad Jupiters on the Gold Coast; Conrad Treasury in Brisbane; and Jupiters Townsville. In addition, it manages the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, and has an interest in and manages the Townsville Entertainment and Convention Centre.
The company conducts wagering activities in Victoria and New South Wales through a network of agencies, hotels and clubs; and provides on course totalizators at thoroughbred, harness, and greyhound metropolitan and country race meetings. In addition, totalizator and fixed odds betting is offered on sporting events. The division also operates LUXBET.COM, offering a racing, sport, and novelty product bookmaking service by telephone and online based in the Northern Territory. It also has specialist television and radio operations focused on the racing industry and other sporting activities, which include Sky Racing, Sky Sports Radio, and other domestic and international broadcasting services.
The company, in Victoria, owns and operates electronic gaming machines (EGMs) in licensed hotels and clubs under the Tabaret brand, as well as operating Club Keno games through a joint venture arrangement. In addition, the company operates Keno in New South Wales and Queensland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TABCORP HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. History
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tabcorp Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?