- The report contains detailed information about Star Buffet Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Star Buffet Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Star Buffet Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Star Buffet Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Star Buffet Inc. business.
About Star Buffet Inc.
Star Buffet, Inc. operates as a multi-concept restaurant holding company in the United States. The company's restaurants are located in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
The company has two segments, the Buffet Division and the Non-Buffet Division.
The Buffet Division includes 33 restaurants in 11 states. The Buffet Division under the following concepts operates 13 Barnhills Buffets restaurants, 6 HomeTown Buffets, 3 BuddyFreddys restaurants, 2 Whistle Junction restaurants, and 1 JJ Norths Grand Buffet.
The company, through its wholly-owned, independently capitalized Star Buffet Management, Inc. (SBMI) subsidiary operates 2 Barnhills Buffets with a perpetual right to utilize the Barnhills name and related intellectual property. The restaurants are located in Florida and Louisiana. The restaurants are approximately 10,000 square feet and seat approximately 375 customers.
The company, through its wholly-owned, independently capitalized Starlite Holdings, Inc. (Starlite) subsidiary operates 11 Barnhills Buffets with a perpetual right to utilize the Barnhills name. The restaurants are located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The restaurants are approximately 10,000 square feet and seat approximately 375 customers.
The company, through its wholly-owned, independently capitalized HTB Restaurants, Inc. (HTB) subsidiary, has franchise agreements with HomeTown Buffet, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Buffets Holdings, Inc. The company operates 6 HomeTown Buffet restaurants in Arizona, New Mexico, and Wyoming. The restaurants are approximately 10,000 square feet and seat approximately 375 customers.
The Buffet Division also consists of one JJ Norths Grand Buffet restaurants which are located in Oregon and five restaurants in Florida under the brand names BuddyFreddys and Whistle Junction. The restaurants range from 7,000 to 10,000 square feet and seat approximately 275 to 325 customers.
The Non-Buffet Division includes 23 restaurants in 10 states. The Non-Buffet Division under the following concepts operates seven JBs restaurants; five 4Bs restaurants; three K-BOBS Steakhouses; two Casa Bonita restaurants; a Western Sizzlin restaurant; a Holiday House restaurant; a Bar-H Steakhouse, and a Pecos Diamond Steakhouse. The JBs and 4BS restaurants are approximately 4,000 to 5,500 square feet in size and seat approximately 110 to 175 customers. The Casa Bonita facilities are approximately 26,000 and 52,000 square feet with seating capacity for approximately 1,500 and 4,000 customers. K-BOBS Steakhouses, Pecos Diamond Steakhouse and Bar-H Steakhouse are approximately 5,000 square feet with seating capacity for 150 customers. The Western Sizzlin restaurant and Holiday House restaurant range from 5,000 to 7,000 square feet and seat approximately 150 to 250 customers.
In January 2010, the company closed the HomeTown Buffet restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico; and in March 2010, the company closed the Barnhills Buffet restaurant in Monroe, Louisiana.
Star Buffet, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STAR BUFFET INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STAR BUFFET INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STAR BUFFET INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STAR BUFFET INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STAR BUFFET INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Star Buffet Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Star Buffet Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Star Buffet Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Star Buffet Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Star Buffet Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STAR BUFFET INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STAR BUFFET INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STAR BUFFET INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STAR BUFFET INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STAR BUFFET INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STAR BUFFET INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Star Buffet Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Star Buffet Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Star Buffet Inc. Major Shareholders
Star Buffet Inc. History
Star Buffet Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Star Buffet Inc. Offices and Representations
Star Buffet Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Star Buffet Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Star Buffet Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Star Buffet Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Star Buffet Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Star Buffet Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Star Buffet Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Star Buffet Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Star Buffet Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Star Buffet Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Star Buffet Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Star Buffet Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?