- The report contains detailed information about Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. business.
About Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc.
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc (the company) was formed in 1995, by the owners of two cruise lines, Sun Line and Epirotiki, combined operations to form a joint venture called Royal Olympic Cruises, or ROC. The Company is the cruise operator in the Eastern Mediterranean, with approximately 55% of total industry berth/days capacity in 2002. The company tries to create vacation experiences by offering destination-oriented cruises to sites of historical and cultural significance, combined with high standards of accommodation and passenger service.
The Companys fleet in 2002 consisted of seven overnight cruise ships, ranging in capacity from approximately 450 to 836 passengers. From March to November, the company offers cruises of three to 21 days that call on an aggregate of more than 49 destinations in the Eastern Mediterranean, with over 215 separate departures. Between December and April, the company operates two ships, offering cruises from Fort Lauderdale to the Amazon and Orinoco River and South and Central America, and a third vessel is chartered to a German tour operator for cruising in the Mediterranean from Italy to the Canary Islands. A fourth vessel was chartered during the winter of 2002 in South Africa. In 2002, approximately 152,500 passengers sailed on cruises that the company offered for a total of approximately 961,500 passenger days. Its vessels, all of which are Greek flagged, sailed at approximately 83% paid occupancy throughout the year.
The company operated seven ships between March and November 2002, two of which the company also operated between December 2001 and March 2002. The company offers overnight itineraries ranging from three to 21 days.
The Odysseus was built in 1962 by Society Espanola Shipyard (Spain) and was refurbished when it was acquired by Epirotiki in 1988. It has a passenger capacity of 400 passengers and primarily operates in the Mediterranean and the Baltic from March to November and in South and Central America from December to February. The Odysseus features an outdoor pool, jacuzzis, a hospital, a fitness center and spa, a beauty shop, a showroom, four bars and lounges, a casino, shops, a library and a child care program. Over 90% of the cabins on board the Odysseus are outside cabins.
The Stella Solaris was built in 1953 by Ateliers Chantiers de France (France) and was acquired by Sun Line in 1970 and refurbished in 1972. It has a passenger capacity of 610 passengers and operates in the Mediterranean from March to November and in South and Central America from December to February. The Stella Solaris features two outdoor pools, a fitness center and a spa, a beauty shop, a cinema, a disco, a hospital, showrooms, four bars and lounges, a casino, shops, two libraries and a child care program.
The Stella Oceanis was built in 1965 by Cantiere Riuniti Trieste (Italy) and was acquired by Sun Line in 1967. It has a passenger capacity of 294 passengers and primarily operates in the Mediterranean. The Stella Oceanis features an outdoor pool, a fitness center, a hospital, three bars and lounges, shops, a library and a card room.
The Triton was built in 1971 by Rotterdamsche Dry Dock (Holland) and was acquired by Epirotiki in 1992. It has a passenger capacity of 670 passengers and primarily operates in the Mediterranean. The Triton features an outdoor pool, a fitness centre, a hospital, a beauty shop, a showroom, four bars and lounges, a casino, shops, a library and a child care program.
The Olympia I was built in 1953 by Ansaldo S.p.A. (Italy). It has a passenger capacity of 1,050 passengers. In fiscal 2002 this vessel was not operated. The Olympia I features three restaurants, lounges, an outdoor pool, two show lounges, shops and large deck areas.
The World Renaissance was built in 1965 by Chantiers de l'Atlantique (France). The company acquired it in 1997 from PT Awani Modern Group. The World Renaissance has a passenger capacity of 480 and features bars, lounges, two outdoor pools, show lounges, a dining room, a disco, a fitness center, a hospital, a beauty salon and shops.
The Olympia Countess (formerly, the Cunard Countess) wa
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ROYAL OLYMPIC CRUISE LINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Major Shareholders
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. History
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Offices and Representations
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Royal Olympic Cruise Lines Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?