- The report contains detailed information about Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd business.
About Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd
Ras Resorts and Apart Hotels Limited engages in hotel and restaurant, and recreational services businesses in India. The company operates Ras Resorts on the bank of river Daman Ganga. Its resort facilities include baby pool and adult pool, health club with steam room and sauna, wellness centre, ayurvedic massage, restaurants and bars, cake shop, conference/banquet halls, open air party venues, room service, laundry, foreign currency encashment, car rental, and children's playscape. The company organizes housie, magic shows, live bands, and disco. Ras Resorts and Apart Hotels Limited provides its services to various market segments, including corporate/business, leisure, longstayers, groups, conferences, and events and packages. The company also involves in real estate activities. It was formerly known as Ras Builders and Apart Hotels private Limited and changed its name to Ras Resorts and Apart Hotels Limited in September 1985. The company was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RAS RESORTS & APART HOTELS LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Major Shareholders
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd History
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Offices and Representations
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ras Resorts & Apart Hotels Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?