- The report contains detailed information about The Rank Group Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Rank Group Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Rank Group Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Rank Group Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Rank Group Plc business.
About The Rank Group Plc
The Rank Group Plc operates as a gaming and leisure company in the United Kingdom. The company also provides services to the film industry.
The companys subsidiaries include Grosvenor Casinos Limited; Mecca Bingo Limited; Blue Square Limited; Rank Group Gaming Division Limited; Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc.; Hard Rock International Limited; Deluxe Laboratories Limited; Deluxe Laboratories, Inc.; Deluxe Toronto Limited; Deluxe Media Services, Inc.; Deluxe Global Media Services LLC; Rank America, Inc.; Rank Group Finance Plc; Rank Overseas Holdings Limited; and Rank Leisure Holdings Limited.
The company operates in three segments: Gaming, Hard Rock and Deluxe.
Mecca Bingo: The company is a major bingo operator in the United Kingdom, operating under the Mecca brand name. As of December 31, 2004, the company operated a total of 121 bingo clubs in the United Kingdom with a total of 2.9m square feet of licensed premises and 11 bingo clubs in Spain.
Grosvenor and Hard Rock Casinos: As of December 31, 2004, the company operated 36 casinos in the United Kingdom trading under the Grosvenor and Hard Rock brands with a total of approximately 0.5m square feet of licensed premises and approximately 1,200,000 members. It operates six clubs in London: two upper-end casinos, the Clermont and the Park Tower; three middle market casinos, the Gloucester, the Connoisseur and the Victoria, and one of the two Hard Rock casinos. The company also operated 30 provincial casinos in the United Kingdom, including the Hard Rock Casino in Manchester. In addition, it operates two casinos in Belgium, in Middlekerke and Blankenberge. In total, as of the year end 2004, Grosvenor and Hard Rock Casinos operated 398 gaming tables, 626 electronic roulette terminals, and 287 gaming machines.
Blue Square: The company, through its subsidiary, Blue Square Limited, provides on-line telephone betting business. In addition to focusing its on-line gaming marketing on the three existing brands, BlueSq.com, MeccaGames.com and Hardrockcasino.com, the company launched the Blue Square on-line casino and the Blue Square poker room in 2004.
Restaurant Operations: Hard Rock has 69 owned and 53 franchised cafes internationally. The cafes offer American cuisine with a rock n roll attitude and house the extensive collection of rock n roll memorabilia. Hard Rock sells branded merchandise including T shirts, baseball caps and other items of clothing, and collectors items, such as Hard Rock pins. Each cafe has a merchandise shop and items can also be purchased from the Hard Rock website.
In addition to restaurants, Hard Rock also markets itself through music related activities, such as Hard Rock Live and other live performances.
Hotels/Casinos: Hard Rock explores the use of its brand name within the hospitality sector, in particular in hotels and casinos. The Hard Rock operates hotels in Las Vegas; Bali; Orlando; Chicago; and Pattaya, Thailand.
Deluxe Film: Deluxe Film is an international supplier of film processing and other film services to the major producers and distributors of motion pictures. These services include the finishing and duplication of release prints for cinema exhibition (film processing and distribution) along with other services provided during the production of a film (creative services). Deluxes film processing laboratories are based in Hollywood (California), Toronto, London, Rome and Barcelona.
In addition to the film processing laboratories; the company also owns Entertainment Transportation Specialists, Inc. (ETS). The principal activity of ETS is the management of film studios inventory of film prints and the physical distribution of release prints and trailers in the United States.
Deluxe Media: Deluxe Media manufactures packaged media, such as VHS, CD and DVD and provides supply chain in the home entertainment market.
US Holidays: The company, through its subsidiary, Resorts USA, owns and operates 15 Outdoor World private caravan (recreational mobile home) parks on the East Coast of the United States. These activities include the sale of memberships and the operation of sites. Resorts USA also owns a hotel and develops and sells timeshares in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania.
In 2003, the company formed a joint venture with Sol Melia to develop the Hard Rock Hotel concept through out the Americas and Europe.
The Rank Group Plc was established in 1995 as a public limited company in England and Wales.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE RANK GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE RANK GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE RANK GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE RANK GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE RANK GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Rank Group Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Rank Group Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Rank Group Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Rank Group Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Rank Group Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. THE RANK GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE RANK GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE RANK GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE RANK GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE RANK GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE RANK GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Rank Group Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Rank Group Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Rank Group Plc Major Shareholders
The Rank Group Plc History
The Rank Group Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Rank Group Plc Offices and Representations
The Rank Group Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Rank Group Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Rank Group Plc Capital Market Snapshot
The Rank Group Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
The Rank Group Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Rank Group Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Rank Group Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Rank Group Plc 1-year Stock Charts
The Rank Group Plc 5-year Stock Charts
The Rank Group Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Rank Group Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Rank Group Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?