- The report contains detailed information about Queenco Leisure International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Queenco Leisure International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Queenco Leisure International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Queenco Leisure International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Queenco Leisure International Ltd. business.
About Queenco Leisure International Ltd.
Queenco Leisure International Ltd, through Israeli and foreign companies, engages in the development, operation, and ownership of entertainment centres, casinos, and leisure resorts located in Greece and Romania.
The companys activities in Greece are in the city of Loutraki and Rhodes Island. Its activities in Romania are in the city of Bucharest. The company provides advisory services to the projects.
The company operates approximately 1,627 slot machines and 163 gaming tables across its existing operations. In addition, it has complementary businesses at its casino locations, such as hotels and restaurants at its Greek operations, and restaurants in Bucharest and Belgrade.
The company has developed an entertainment center in Prague under the SaSaZu brand, which includes a slot machines hall, nightclub, Asian restaurant, and garden café.
The company has a 34.1 percent holding in Club Hotel Loutraki S.A. (CHL). CHL has a joint venture arrangement with ATEKL S.A. and holds an 86 percent interest in this joint venture. The casino comprises an area of approximately 5,500 square meters on two floors. The casinos license permits the operation of 1,000 slot machines. In addition, the casino contains 80 gaming tables, including roulette, blackjack, poker, craps, and baccarat.
Casino Loutraki operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 363 days a year. The casino hall includes 80 gaming tables. The Loutraki operation includes a five-star hotel with 275 rooms, including 20 luxury suites, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, spa, two bars, and three restaurants.
Casino Rodos Rhodes
The company has a 91.6 percent holding in the Rhodes Casino Company, the operator of Casino Rodos. The site of the casino also includes a five-star boutique hotel with 33 suites, two restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool, and a 24-hour butler service. The casino operates 363 days a year, and 24 hours a day. Casino Rodos offers 310 slot machines, which are upgraded on a regular basis, and 34 gaming tables and includes a private gaming room in addition to the main gaming floor.
Casino Palace Bucharest
The company has an interest of 83.3 percent in S.C Queen Investments Inc., a limited company incorporated in Romania whose principal activity is the operation of Casino Palace, a casino located in the centre of the old city of Bucharest. In addition, Queen Investments holds approximately 100 percent of the issued shares of Restaurant Casa Vernescu S.R.L., through which it operates the Casa Vernescu restaurant which is located on the same site as the casino.
Casino Palace consists of eight gaming halls, containing a total of 24 gaming tables (including roulette, poker, blackjack, dice, and punto banco), as well as 87 slot machines spread over an area of approximately 550 square meters.
Casino Beograd, Belgrade
CHL has an economic interest of 90 percent in the project and the Serbian lottery operator owns the remaining 10 percent. The company targets VIP customers, focusing on business visitors, tourists, and expatriates living and working in Belgrade. The site includes a 10,000 square meters entertainment centre with six restaurants, two shops, and a ballroom. The casino area now contains 230 slot machines and 25 gaming tables.
Prague, Czech Republic
The company, in March 2009, commenced the operations of a club and gaming centre in Prague, the Czech Republic.
The companys main competitor in Greece is Parnita Casino in Athens. Casino Palaces main competitors in Bucharest are the Platinum Casino, the Queen Casino, and the two Grand Casinos, each of which are located in major hotels.
Queenco Leisure International Ltd was incorporated in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Queenco Leisure International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Queenco Leisure International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUEENCO LEISURE INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. History
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Queenco Leisure International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?