- The report contains detailed information about Premier Exhibitions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Premier Exhibitions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Premier Exhibitions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Premier Exhibitions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Premier Exhibitions Inc. business.
About Premier Exhibitions Inc.
Premier Exhibitions Inc. engages in presenting museum-quality touring exhibitions to the public worldwide. The companys exhibition products are presented to the public in exhibition centers, museums, retail locations, and other venues with high traffic, such as the Luxor Hotel and Casino.
The company is configured to present 21 concurrent exhibitions, of which 16 are touring exhibitions that usually span 4 to 6 months. The remaining 5 are longer-term engagements which are located in three major cities. The company has approximately 5,500 Titanic artifacts to present at its exhibitions. It owns approximately 2,000 of the artifacts.
The company operates and/or presents and promotes three different types of exhibitions: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, Titanic Aquatic, and Titanic: Treasures from the Deep (7 exhibitions); Bodies...The Exhibition, and Bodies Revealed (13 exhibitions); and Dialog in the Dark (1 exhibition).
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition and Titanic Aquatic
By featuring the artifacts recovered from the wreck site, the companys exhibitions tell the Titanics story from construction through her sinking, discovery, and conservation. These objects are placed in historically correct re-creations of the significant rooms onboard the ship and are illuminated by moving stories of her passengers and crew. Approximately 20 million visitors have attended its Titanic exhibitions at venues throughout the world, including in the United States (U.S.), Canada, Czech Republic Germany, Norway, France, Greece, Japan, Switzerland, Chile, Argentina, China, Mexico, Hungary, South Korea, Spain, and United Kingdom. In September 2009, Titanic Aquatic was converted to Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
Titanic Expeditions: The company owns and maintains a database, together with digital and photographic archives, that establish, with certainty, the origin of the artifacts.
Bodies...The Exhibition and Bodies Revealed
The company has the right to display multiple human anatomy sets, each of which contains a collection of whole human body specimens plus single human organs and body parts, which are known as Bodies Revealed and Bodies...The Exhibition. The company secured the rights to produce these exhibitions through separate exhibition agreements. These specimens are assembled into anatomy-based exhibitions featuring preserved human bodies, organs, and body parts to offer the public an opportunity to view the intricacies and complexities of the human body. The exhibitions include displays of dissected human bodies which are permanently preserved through a process called polymer preservation, also known as plastination. In essence, the bodies are drained of fat and fluids, which are replaced with polymers, such as silicone rubber, epoxy and polyester. This preserves the flesh and maintains its natural look. Skin from the bodies is removed, or partially removed, to reveal musculoskeletal, nervous, circulatory, and reproductive or digestive systems. Using approximately 200 specimens, each exhibition follows a systems-based approach to human anatomy which examines its skeletal, muscular, nervous, digestive, respiratory, circulatory, urinary, integumentary (skin, sweat glands, hair, and nails), and reproductive systems. The companys full-body specimens and individual organs were obtained through plastination facilities primarily in China.
Dialog in the Dark
The companys Dialog in the Dark exhibitions are intended to provide insight and experience to the paradox of learning to see without the use of sight. Small groups of visitors navigate this exhibition, with the help of their visually impaired guide, through a series of galleries immersed in total darkness and are challenged to perform tasks without the use of vision.
The company involves in the sale of merchandise, such as apparel, posters and Titanic-related jewelry. In addition, it also publishes exhibition catalogs and provides ancillary services, such as audio tours and photographs, which are sold at its exhibition gift shops.
Premier Exhibitions, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Premier Exhibitions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Premier Exhibitions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Premier Exhibitions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Premier Exhibitions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Premier Exhibitions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Major Shareholders
Premier Exhibitions Inc. History
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Offices and Representations
Premier Exhibitions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Premier Exhibitions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Exhibitions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Premier Exhibitions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Premier Exhibitions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Premier Exhibitions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?