- The report contains detailed information about Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Namco Bandai Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. business.
About Namco Bandai Holdings Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc. operates in the entertainment industry.
Toys and Hobby
The Toys and Hobby segment manufactures and markets toys, candy toys, vending machine capsule products, cards, plastic models, apparel, sundries, and other products. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include Bandai Co., Ltd.; Megahouse Corporation; CCP Co., Ltd.; Seeds Co., Ltd.; Plex Co., Ltd.; People Co., Ltd.; Sun-Star Stationery Co., Ltd.; BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED; BANDAI S.A.; BANDAI U.K. LTD.; BANDAI ESPAÑA S.A.; BANDAI (H.K.) CO., LTD.; BANDAI ASIA CO., LTD.; BANDAI INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.; BANDAI (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD.; BANDAI (GUANGZHOU) CO., LTD.; BANDAI KOREA CO., LTD.; and CREATIVE B WORKS CO., LTD.
The Game Contents segment engages in planning, manufacturing, and marketing game software for home video game consoles and handheld devices; arcade game machines; network content; prizes for amusement machines; and other products. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.; Banpresto Co., Ltd.; D3 INC.; VIBE Inc.; Bec Co., Ltd.; Banpresoft Co., Ltd.; NAMCO TALES STUDIO LTD.; Banpresto Sales Co., Ltd.; NAMCO TRADING LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.; NAMCO AMERICA INC.; NAMCO NETWORKS AMERICA INC.; NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S.; NAMCO EUROPE LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Networks Europe LTD.; NAMCO BANDAI Partners S.A.S.; and BANPRESTO (H.K.) LTD.
Visual and Music Content
The Visual and Music Content segment produces visual content; produces and sells packaged visual products, music, and other products; and distributes on-demand video. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include BANDAI VISUAL CO., LTD.; Sunrise Inc. Bandai Channel Co., Ltd.; EMOTION CO., LTD.; SUNRISE MUSIC Publishing Co., Ltd.; Lantis Co., Ltd.; BANDAI ENTERTAINMENT INC.; and BEEZ ENTERTAINMENT S.A.S.
This segment engages in planning and managing amusement facilities. The companys operating subsidiaries in this group include NAMCO LIMITED Pleasure Cast Co., Ltd.; Hanayashiki Co., Ltd.; NAMCO SPA RESORT LTD.; NAMCO CYBERTAINMENT INC.; NAMCO OPERATIONS EUROPE LTD.; BOWLING STATION S.L.; NAMCO ENTERPRISES ASIA LTD.; and SHANGHAI NAMCO LTD.
The company operates in Japan, the rest of Asia, the Americas, and Europe.
NAMCO BANDAI Holdings Inc. was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NAMCO BANDAI HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. History
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Namco Bandai Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?