- The report contains detailed information about Minor International PCL that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Minor International PCL. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Minor International PCL financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Minor International PCL competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Minor International PCL business.
About Minor International PCL
Minor International Public Company Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a hospitality and leisure company in the Asia Pacific region. It primarily owns, operates, manages, and franchises hotels, restaurants, resorts, and spas. The company operates approximately 1,112 restaurants primarily under the brand names of The Pizza Company, Swensens, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, and Thai Express; 30 hotels under the Anantara, Marriott, Four Seasons, Elewana, and Minor International brands; 36 spas under the Anantara and Mandara brands; 3 shopping plazas; and 5 entertainment outlets. Minor International Public Company Limited also manufactures and sells ice cream products and toppings; and a range of cheeses and cheese blends, including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese, and sour cream. In addition, it engages in the sale of food and beverages; investment and development of properties; distribution of kitchen utensils, garments, shoes, cosmetics, luggage, and perfumes; provision of catering services; and entertainment operations. Further, the company involves in the contract manufacture of household products, such as cleaning products, air fresheners, and fabric softeners; provision of land and warehouse rental services; and installation, maintenance, and repair of computer systems, program computers, and information technology systems. It operates principally in Thailand, Singapore, the Peoples Republic of China, the Republic of Maldives, and the United Arab Emirates. The company was formerly known as Royal Garden Resorts and changed its name to Minor International Public Company Limited in 2005. Minor International Public Company Limited was founded in 1978 and is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Minor International PCL Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Minor International PCL and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Minor International PCL and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Minor International PCL Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Minor International PCL Industry Position Analysis
6. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MINOR INTERNATIONAL PCL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Minor International PCL Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Minor International PCL Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Minor International PCL Major Shareholders
Minor International PCL History
Minor International PCL Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Minor International PCL Offices and Representations
Minor International PCL SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Minor International PCL Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Minor International PCL Capital Market Snapshot
Minor International PCL Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Minor International PCL Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Minor International PCL Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Minor International PCL Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Minor International PCL 1-year Stock Charts
Minor International PCL 5-year Stock Charts
Minor International PCL vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Minor International PCL vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Minor International PCL Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?