- The report contains detailed information about Mexican Restaurants Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mexican Restaurants Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mexican Restaurants Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mexican Restaurants Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mexican Restaurants Inc. business.
About Mexican Restaurants Inc.
Mexican Restaurants, Inc. operates and franchises full-service Mexican-theme restaurants. The companys restaurants feature various elements associated with the casual dining experience under the names Casa Ole, Montereys Little Mexico, Tortuga Coastal Cantina, and Crazy Joses.
The company also operates a burrito fast casual concept under the name Mission Burrito. As of January 3, 2010, the company operated 55 restaurants, franchised 17 restaurants, and licensed 1 restaurant in various communities across Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma.
The Casa Ole, Monterey, and Crazy Joses restaurants are designed to appeal to a range of customers, and are located primarily in small and medium-sized communities and in middle-income areas of larger markets. The Tortuga Coastal Cantina and Mission Burrito restaurants, which are also designed to appeal to a range of customers, are located primarily in the Houston market. The full-service menus feature various Mexican and Tex-Mex selections, complemented by the company's own original Mexican-based recipes. The Mission Burrito restaurants offer freshly made burritos, tacos, quesadillas, soups, salads, and chips with guacamole and/or chili con queso.
In 2009, the company sold its La Senorita restaurant chain (consisting of five site locations) located in Michigan.
The company was founded in 1974. It was formerly known as Casa Ole Restaurants, Inc. and changed its name to Mexican Restaurants, Inc. in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mexican Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mexican Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mexican Restaurants Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mexican Restaurants Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mexican Restaurants Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEXICAN RESTAURANTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Major Shareholders
Mexican Restaurants Inc. History
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Offices and Representations
Mexican Restaurants Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mexican Restaurants Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mexican Restaurants Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mexican Restaurants Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?