- The report contains detailed information about Marine Products Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marine Products Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marine Products Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marine Products Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marine Products Corp. business.
About Marine Products Corp.
Marine Products Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of recreational fiberglass powerboats in the sportboat, deckboat, cruiser, sport yacht, and sport fishing markets in the United States and internationally. The company manufactures fiberglass motorized boats distributed and marketed through its independent dealer network.
The company manufactures Chaparral sterndrive and inboard-powered pleasure boats, including SSi Sportboats, SSX Sportdecks, Sunesta Wide Tech and Xtreme boats, Signature Cruisers, Premiere Sport Yachts, and Robalo outboard sport fishing boats.
Chaparral - SSi Sportboats: These are fiberglass bowriders and closed deck runabouts. It encompasses entry-level to mid-range and larger sportboats. These are marketed as runabouts for family groups.
Chaparral SSX Sportdecks: These are fiberglass bowrider crossover sportboats that combine the ride of a sportboat and the usefulness of a deckboat. The products are marketed as runabouts for family groups.
Chaparral Sunesta Wide Techs / Xtremes: These are fiberglass pleasure boats with a hull design and updated styling. Wide Tech is marketed as an entry-level to mid-range pleasure boat with the handling of a runabout, the style of a sportboat and the roominess of a cruiser. Xtreme is marketed as a wakeboard/ski boat with technical features and styling that appeal to wakeboard and ski enthusiasts.
Chaparral - Signature Cruisers: Signature Cruisers are fiberglass, accommodation-focused cruisers. These are marketed to experienced boat owners through trade magazines and boat show exhibitions.
Chaparral Premiere Sport Yacht: These are fiberglass sport yacht with Wide Tech bow design marketed to boat owners through trade magazines and boat show exhibitions.
Robalo - Sport Fishing Boats: Sport Fishing Boats are sport fishing boats for freshwater lakes or saltwater use. They are marketed to experienced fishermen.
The company purchases sterndrive engines through the American Boatbuilders Association (ABA), which has entered into engine supply arrangements with Mercury Marine and Volvo Penta, suppliers of sterndrive engines. The company has outboard engine supply contracts with Yamaha.
The company's primary competitors for Robalo include Sea Hunt, Triton, Grady-White, Sea Fox, Boston Whaler, Century, Hydra Sports, Everglades, and Parker.
Marine Products Corporation was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marine Products Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marine Products Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marine Products Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marine Products Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marine Products Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARINE PRODUCTS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marine Products Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marine Products Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marine Products Corp. Major Shareholders
Marine Products Corp. History
Marine Products Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marine Products Corp. Offices and Representations
Marine Products Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marine Products Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marine Products Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Marine Products Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Marine Products Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marine Products Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marine Products Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marine Products Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Products Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Marine Products Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marine Products Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marine Products Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?