- The report contains detailed information about Leisure & Resorts World Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Leisure & Resorts World Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Leisure & Resorts World Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Leisure & Resorts World Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Leisure & Resorts World Corp. business.
About Leisure & Resorts World Corp.
Leisure & Resorts World Corporation engages in the leisure business in the Philippines. The company, through its subsidiary, AB Leisure Exponent, Inc., operates various bingo parlors. AB Leisure Exponent offers variations of bingo games, including Quick Shot, Circle 8, Instant Bingo Bonanza, Players Choice, and X Game. It also provides Video Link Bingo, which enables bingo players in one parlor to play simultaneously same game with players in other parlors. In addition, the company offers Rapid Bingo, Pull Tabs, and E-bingo games. Further, it has 69.68% interest in First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation, which engages in the licensing and regulation of online gaming in Cagayan Economic Zone Authority. As of December 31, 2008, Leisure & Resorts World Corporation operated 44 bingo parlors located in shopping malls in Metro Manila and in other provincial cities. The company was incorporated in 1957 and is based in Pasig City, the Philippines.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Leisure & Resorts World Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Leisure & Resorts World Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PHILIPPINES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEISURE & RESORTS WORLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Major Shareholders
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. History
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Offices and Representations
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Leisure & Resorts World Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?