- The report contains detailed information about Las Vegas Sands Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Las Vegas Sands Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Las Vegas Sands Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Las Vegas Sands Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Las Vegas Sands Corp. business.
About Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Las Vegas Sands Corp. engages in the ownership, operation, and development of integrated resorts worldwide.
The company owns and operates The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino (The Venetian Las Vegas), The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino (The Palazzo), and The Sands Expo and Convention Center (the Sands Expo Center) in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the Sands Macao, The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel (The Venetian Macao), the Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip (the Four Seasons Hotel Macao, which is managed by Four Seasons Hotels Inc.) and the Plaza Casino (together with the Four Seasons Hotel Macao, the Four Seasons Macao) in the Macau Special Administrative Region (Macau) of the Peoples Republic of China (China). The company is also creating a master-planned development of integrated resort properties, anchored by The Venetian Macao, which it refers to as the Cotai Strip in Macau. In addition, it is developing Marina Bay Sands, an integrated resort in Singapore, and Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem (the Sands Bethlehem), an integrated resort in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The companys Las Vegas Operating Properties represent an integrated resort with approximately 7,100 suites and approximately 225,000 square feet of gaming space, which includes approximately 240 table games and 3,020 slot machines.
The Venetian Las Vegas has 4,027 suites situated in a 3,014-suite, 35-story three-winged tower rising above the casino and the 1,013-suite, 12-story Venezia tower situated above a parking garage. The casino at The Venetian Las Vegas has approximately 120,000 square feet of gaming space and includes approximately 115 table games and 1,610 slot machines. The Venetian Las Vegas features various amenities for its guests, including a Paiza Club offering services and amenities to VIP customers, such as luxurious suites, spa facilities and private gaming rooms; a Canyon Ranch SpaClub, operated by Canyon Ranch; and a theater/entertainment complex featuring entertainment.
The Palazzo features European ambience and design, is situated adjacent to and north of The Venetian Las Vegas, and is directly connected to The Venetian Las Vegas and Sands Expo Center. The casino at The Palazzo is approximately 105,000 square feet of gaming space and has approximately 125 table games and 1,410 slot machines. The Palazzo has a 50-floor luxury hotel tower with 3,066 suites and includes a Canyon Ranch SpaClub; a Paiza Club; an entertainment center.
With approximately 1.2 million gross square feet of exhibit and meeting space, Sands Expo Center is a trade show and convention facility in the United States. The company also owns and operates an approximately 1.1 million gross square foot meeting and conference facility that links Sands Expo Center to The Venetian Las Vegas and The Palazzo. Together, the company offers approximately 2.3 million gross square feet of exhibition and meeting facilities that can be configured to provide small, mid-size or large meeting rooms and/or accommodate large-scale multi-media events or trade shows.
The United States Development Project: The company is constructing a St. Regis-branded high-rise residential condominium tower, the St. Regis Residences at The Venetian Palazzo (the St. Regis Residences), located on the Las Vegas Strip between The Palazzo and The Venetian.
Competition: The company's competitors to its Las Vegas Operating Properties include resorts on the Las Vegas Strip, such as newly opened CityCenter, the Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Wynn Las Vegas, Encore and Caesars Palace, and properties off the Las Vegas Strip. Within Las Vegas, the Sands Expo Center competes with the Las Vegas Convention Center (the LVCC).
The company is in the process of developing Sands Bethlehem, a gaming, hotel, retail and dining complex located on the site of the historic Bethlehem Steel Works in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The company owns 86% of the economic interest of the gaming, hotel and entertainment portion of the property through its ownership interest in Sands Bethworks Gaming LLC and approximately 35% of the economic interest of the retail portion of the property through its owner
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Las Vegas Sands Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Las Vegas Sands Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Las Vegas Sands Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Las Vegas Sands Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAS VEGAS SANDS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Major Shareholders
Las Vegas Sands Corp. History
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Offices and Representations
Las Vegas Sands Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Las Vegas Sands Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Las Vegas Sands Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Las Vegas Sands Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Las Vegas Sands Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Las Vegas Sands Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?