- The report contains detailed information about Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA business.
About Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels S.A. operates in the hospitality sector in Greece and Serbia. The company engages in the acquisition, construction, and exploitation of luxury hotels. It owns the Grande Bretagne Hotel located in Athens, which consists of 262 luxury rooms and 59 suites, including 1 presidential and 1 royal suit; and the Hyatt Regency Hotel comprising 301 luxury rooms, as well as 1 presidential, 1 king, 1 executive, and 1 diplomatic suite located in Belgrade. Lampsa Hellenic also owns a 50 % interest Tourist Resorts SA, which operates the Hilton Rhodes Resort Hotel located in the region of Ixia, the Old Town of Rhodes. Hilton Rhodes Resort Hotel offers 404 rooms and operates 14 conference rooms, restaurants, bars, 3 swimming pools, and athletic grounds. In addition, Lampsa Hellenic acquires and develops spas, public spectacles, and clubs. The company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece. As of March 11, 2008, Lampsa Hotel Co. operates as a subsidiary of Venture Ability SA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Industry Position Analysis
6. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAMPSA HELLENIC HOTELS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Major Shareholders
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA History
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Offices and Representations
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Capital Market Snapshot
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA 1-year Stock Charts
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA 5-year Stock Charts
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lampsa Hellenic Hotels SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?