- The report contains detailed information about Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Isle of Capri Casinos Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. business.
About Isle of Capri Casinos Inc.
Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. engages in the development, ownership, and operation of gaming facilities, and related lodging and entertainment facilities in the United States and internationally.
The company operates 14 casinos properties in 6 states. Collectively, these properties feature approximately 14,500 slot machines and approximately 350 table games (including approximately 95 poker tables) approximately 3,000 hotel rooms and approximately 3 dozen restaurants. The company also operates a harness racing track at its casino in Florida.
The companys Lake Charles property is located on a 19-acre site along Interstate 10, the main thoroughfare connecting Houston, Texas to Lake Charles, Louisiana. The property consists of 2 dockside casinos offering 1,840 slot machines, 47 table games, 28 poker tables, 2 hotels offering 493 rooms, a 105,000 square foot land-based pavilion and entertainment center, and 2,335 parking spaces, including approximately 1,400 spaces in an attached parking garage. The pavilion and entertainment center offers customers various non-gaming amenities, including a 97-seat Farraddays' restaurant, a 360-seat Calypso's buffet, a 165-seat Tradewinds Marketplace, a 64-seat Lucky Wins Asian-inspired restaurant and Caribbean Cove, which features free live entertainment and can accommodate 180 customers. The pavilion also has a 14,750 square foot entertainment center comprised of a 1,100-seat special events center designed for concerts, live boxing, televised pay-per-view events, banquets and other events, meeting facilities and administrative offices. The Lake Charles market consists of two dockside gaming facilities, a Native American casino and a pari-mutuel facility/racino.
The companys Lula property is located off of Highway 49, the road crossing the Mississippi River between Mississippi and Arkansas for approximately 50 miles in either direction. The property consists of 2 dockside casinos containing 1,215 slot machines and 17 table games, 2 on-site hotels with a total of 484 rooms, a land-based pavilion and entertainment center, 1,583 parking spaces, and a 28-space RV Park. The pavilion and entertainment center offers various non-gaming amenities, including a 145-seat Farraddays' restaurant, a 300-seat Calypso's buffet and a 44-seat Tradewinds Marketplace, and a gift shop.
Coahoma County is also located approximately 60 miles southwest of Memphis, Tennessee, which is primarily served by 9 casinos in Tunica County, Mississippi. The companys Biloxi property is located on a 17-acre site at the eastern end of a cluster of facilities. Its Biloxi property is a land-based casino offering approximately 1,300 slot machines, 27 table games, a 9 table poker room, a 710-room hotel, including 200 whirlpool suites, a 120-seat banquet room called Paradise Room, 138-seat Farraddays' restaurant, a 200-seat Calypso's buffet, a Tradewinds Express, a multi-story feature bar, a full service Starbucks and 1,600 parking spaces.
The companys Natchez property is located off of Highways 84 and 61 in western Mississippi. The property consists of a dockside casino offering 619 slot machines and 10 table games, a 141-room off-site hotel located approximately 1 mile from the casino, a 150-seat Calypso's buffet and 908 parking spaces.
The companys Kansas City property is the closest gaming facility to downtown Kansas City and consists of a dockside casino offering 1,201 slot machines and 22 table games, a 260-seat Calypso's buffet, a 45-seat Tradewinds Marketplace and 1,618 parking spaces. The Kansas City market consists of four dockside gaming facilities and a Native American casino.
The companys Boonville property is located 3 miles off Interstate 70, approximately halfway between Kansas City and St. Louis. The property consists of a single level dockside casino offering 981 slot machines, 19 table games, a 140-room hotel, a 32,400 square foot pavilion and entertainment center and 1,101 parking spaces. The pavilion and entertainment center offers customers various non-gaming amenities, including an 83-s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISLE OF CAPRI CASINOS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Major Shareholders
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. History
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Offices and Representations
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?