- The report contains detailed information about Intralot SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intralot SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intralot SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intralot SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intralot SA business.
About Intralot SA
Intralot S.A. provides integrated gaming and transaction processing systems to lotteries, pools, and other gaming organizations worldwide.
Hardware and Software: This category includes the supply of hardware, software and technical support services to Lotteries so that they can operate their on-line games.
Game management: The company provides value added services, such as the design, organization and/ or management of games, advertising and sales promotion, establishment of sales network, risk management (for fixed odds games) to organizations internationally.
Game operation: In this category, the company has the full game operating license in a country. In the case of operating the game it undertakes the overall organization of the games provided (installation of information systems, advertising and promotion, establishment of sales network, collections and payment of winnings to players).
In February 2008, INTRALOTs subsidiary in Poland, TOTOLOTEK, was granted a license by the Polish Government to operate the European Pool of the Swedish Horse Racing Totalisator Board, ATG.
In April 2008, INTRALOT Iberia, the subsidiary of INTRALOT S.A. in Spain, was awarded a license to manage Sports Betting games throughout the territory of the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
In October 2008, INTRALOT signed a 10 year agreement for the operation of lottery games in Guatemala.
In October 2008, INTRALOT signed a contract with the company Dominican Republic SAJAMA (SAJAMA), which holds a license to conduct on-line numerical and instant games issued by the National Lottery of the Dominican Republic.
In October 2008, INTRALOT, through its subsidiary INTRALOT Jamaica, signed a contract with Supreme Ventures Limited (SVL) for the operation of Fixed-Odds Betting in Jamaica for 10 years.
Intralot S.A. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTRALOT SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTRALOT SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTRALOT SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTRALOT SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTRALOT SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intralot SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intralot SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intralot SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intralot SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intralot SA Industry Position Analysis
6. INTRALOT SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTRALOT SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTRALOT SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTRALOT SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTRALOT SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTRALOT SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intralot SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intralot SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intralot SA Major Shareholders
Intralot SA History
Intralot SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intralot SA Offices and Representations
Intralot SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intralot SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intralot SA Capital Market Snapshot
Intralot SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Intralot SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intralot SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intralot SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intralot SA 1-year Stock Charts
Intralot SA 5-year Stock Charts
Intralot SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intralot SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intralot SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?