- The report contains detailed information about Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Indian Hotels Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. business.
About Indian Hotels Co. Ltd.
The Indian Hotels Company Limited engages in hoteliering and air catering business. The company also engages in the food processing and investing activities. It operates luxury residences, wildlife lodges, and spas.
The company operates its hotels under the Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces umbrella brand in South Asia. As of March 31, 2009, the company owned and managed 99 hotels with 11754 rooms and approximately 281 food & beverage outlets. The company runs the hotels under various brands, such as Taj, Taj Residency, VIVANTA by Taj, Gateway, and Ginger hotels. Internationally, the company has hotels at the United States of America, Australia, Maldives, Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Sri Lanka, Africa, and the Middle East.
Ginger Hotels: The company, through its subsidiary Roots Corporation Limited, operates Ginger brand hotels. As on March 31, 2009, the company had 19 Ginger hotels in operation at Bangalore, Haridwar, Bhubaneshwar, Mysore, Trivandrum, Pune, Durgapur, Nashik, Agartala, Pondicherry, Baroda, Pantnagar, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Ludhiana, Ahmedabad, Mangalore, Guwahati, and Durg. In addition, various projects are at various stages of construction at Jamshedpur, Wakad-Pune, Chennai, and Surat. In addition, the company has signed up management contracts for hotels in Manesar and Agra in addition to the earlier signed locations like Jaipur, Katra, Lucknow, and Tirupur.
Wildlife Lodges: The companys joint venture operates four lodges, including Mahua Kothi at Bandhavgarh; Baghvan Pench and Pasangarh at Panna; and Banjar Tola at Kanha.
Spas: As of Mach 31, 2009, the company had 16 Taj Spas operational in Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces in India and international locations.
On October 14, 2009, Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. (IHCL) has agreed to construct a hotel in joint venture with Delhi Metro Rail Corp. (DMRC) for room facility for tourists, particularly during the 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDIAN HOTELS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. History
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?