- The report contains detailed information about Holidaybreak plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Holidaybreak plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Holidaybreak plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Holidaybreak plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Holidaybreak plc business.
About Holidaybreak plc
Holidaybreak plc provides educational and activity trips, hotel short-breaks, adventure and activity holidays, and mobile-home and camping holidays on sites throughout continental Europe. The company operates in four divisions: Education, Hotel Breaks, Adventure Travel, and Camping. The Education division involves in the provision of outdoor education, activity and ski trips, and educational travel tours for school children. This division also provides study tours, student group travel, and student conferences for universities and colleges. The Hotel Breaks division offers a range of short breaks, including theatre breaks, airport hotels, luxury hotel accommodation, overseas city breaks, and beach resort destinations. This division also provides a range of value breaks, such as rail travel, ticketed events, museums, and attractions, as well as short stay leisure hotel breaks. It sells its products through traditional high street retailers, newspaper reader offers, and brochures delivered directly to customers, and through online. The Adventure Travel division offers small group exploratory trips, such as diving holidays, English and other language holidays, German specialist educational holiday, and working holidays and gap-year breaks for students; and various worldwide adventure and specialist programs, including walking and trekking, wildlife experiences, culture and discovery, cycling, short breaks, and rail journeys. The Camping division provides self-catering holidays in mobile-homes and tents pre-sited on European camp-sites. The company was formerly known as Eurocamp plc and changed its name to Holidaybreak plc in 1998. Holidaybreak was founded in 1973 and is based in Northwich, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Holidaybreak plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Holidaybreak plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Holidaybreak plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Holidaybreak plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Holidaybreak plc Industry Position Analysis
6. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HOLIDAYBREAK PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Holidaybreak plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Holidaybreak plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Holidaybreak plc Major Shareholders
Holidaybreak plc History
Holidaybreak plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Holidaybreak plc Offices and Representations
Holidaybreak plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Holidaybreak plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Holidaybreak plc Capital Market Snapshot
Holidaybreak plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Holidaybreak plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Holidaybreak plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Holidaybreak plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Holidaybreak plc 1-year Stock Charts
Holidaybreak plc 5-year Stock Charts
Holidaybreak plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Holidaybreak plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Holidaybreak plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?