- The report contains detailed information about Hasbro Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hasbro Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hasbro Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hasbro Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hasbro Inc. business.
About Hasbro Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. offers childrens and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The company also offers toys, games, and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under various brand names.
The companys offerings encompass various games, including traditional board, card, hand-held electronic, trading card, role-playing and DVD games, as well as electronic learning aids and puzzles. Its toy offerings include boys action figures, vehicles and playsets, girls toys, electronic toys, plush products, preschool toys and infant products, electronic interactive products, creative play, and toy related specialty products. In addition, the company licenses certain of its trademarks, characters, and other property rights to third parties for use in connection with digital gaming, consumer promotions, and for the sale of non-competing toys and games and non-toy products.
The company operates in three segments: U.S. and Canada; International; and Entertainment and Licensing.
U.S. and Canada
This segment engages in the marketing and sale of its product categories in the United States and Canada.
The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of its product categories to retailers and wholesalers in various countries in Europe, the Asia Pacific, and Latin and South America. It has operations in Brazil, China, Russia, the Czech Republic, Romania, and Korea.
Entertainment and Licensing
The Entertainment and Licensing segment includes its lifestyle licensing, digital licensing, movie, television, and online entertainment operations. The companys lifestyle licensing category seeks to promote its brands through the out-licensing of its intellectual properties to third parties for promotional and merchandising uses in businesses which do not compete directly with its own product offerings, such as apparel, publishing, home goods, and electronics.
The companys digital licensing category seeks to promote its brands through the out-licensing of its intellectual properties in the digital area, such as for applications on mobile phones, personal computers, and video game consoles. This is primarily done through its long-term strategic alliance with Electronic Arts Inc. (EA), which provides EA with the worldwide rights to create digital games for these major platforms based on most of its toy and game intellectual properties.
In 2009 the company purchased a 50% interest in a joint venture with Discovery Communications, Inc. (Discovery). This joint venture operates a television network in the United States allocated to childrens and family entertainment and educational programming. The company also has a long-term strategic relationship with Universal Pictures to produce approximately three motion pictures based on certain of its core brands, with an option to produce two additional movies.
The company markets its brands under the following primary product categories: boys toys; games and puzzles; girls toys; and preschool toys.
The companys boys toys category includes a range of core brand offerings such as TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE action figures and accessories, NERF sports and action products, as well as entertainment-based licensed products based on movie, television and comic book characters, such as STAR WARS and MARVEL toys and accessories. In 2009, sales in its boys toys category also benefited from major motion picture releases of TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN, and G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA. In addition, STAR WARS, SPIDER-MAN and TRANSFORMERS products were each supported by animated television series. In addition to marketing and developing action figures and accessories for traditional play, the company also develops and markets products designed for collectors, which has been a key component of the success of the STAR WARS brand. Other key boys brands include TONKA and SUPERSOAKER.
The companys games and puzzles category includes various brands, including MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, TRIVIAL PURSUIT, CRANIUM, AVALON HILL, and WIZARDS OF THE COAST. These brand portfolios consist of an assortment of games for children, tweens, families, and adults. Core game brands include MONOPOLY, BATTLESHIP, GAME OF LIFE, SCRABBLE, CHUTES AND LADDERS, CANDY LAND, TROUBLE, MOUSETRAP, OPERATION, HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS, CONNECT FOUR, TWISTER, YAHTZEE, CRANIUM, JENGA, SIMON, CLUE, SORRY!, RISK, BOGGLE, TRIVIAL PURSUIT, GUESS WHO?, and BOP IT!, as well as a line of puzzles for children and adults, including the BIG BEN and CROXLEY lines of puzzles. WIZARDS OF THE COAST offers trading card and role-playing games, including MAGIC: THE GATHERING, DUEL MASTERS and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS.
In its girls toys category, the companys girls toy brands include LITTLEST PET SHOP, MY LITTLE PONY, FURREAL FRIENDS, BABY ALIVE and STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.
The companys preschool toys category encompasses a range of products for infants and preschoolers in the various stages of development. Its preschool products include a portfolio of core brands marketed primarily under the PLAYSKOOL trademark. The PLAYSKOOL line includes such products as MR. POTATO HEAD, WEEBLES, SIT N SPIN and GLOWORM, along with a line of infant toys, including STEP START WALK N RIDE, 2-IN-1 TUMMY TIME GYM, and BUSY BALL POPPER. In addition, its preschool category also includes certain TONKA lines of trucks and interactive toys and the PLAY-DOH brand. The company has entered into an agreement with Sesame Workshop that provides it with the licensed rights to produce products based upon the SESAME STREET portfolio of characters, including ELMO, BIG BIRD, and COOKIE MONSTER.
The companys products are sold nationally and internationally to a spectrum of customers, including wholesalers, distributors, chain stores, discount stores, mail order houses, catalog stores, department stores and other traditional retailers, large and small, as well as Internet-based e-tailers. Its major customers include Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.; Target Corporation; and Toys R Us, Inc.
Hasbro, Inc. was founded in 1923.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HASBRO INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HASBRO INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HASBRO INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HASBRO INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HASBRO INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hasbro Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hasbro Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hasbro Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hasbro Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hasbro Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HASBRO INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HASBRO INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HASBRO INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HASBRO INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HASBRO INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HASBRO INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hasbro Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hasbro Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hasbro Inc. Major Shareholders
Hasbro Inc. History
Hasbro Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hasbro Inc. Offices and Representations
Hasbro Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hasbro Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hasbro Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hasbro Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Hasbro Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hasbro Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hasbro Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hasbro Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hasbro Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hasbro Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hasbro Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hasbro Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?