- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Posadas SA de CV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Posadas SA de CV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Posadas SA de CV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Posadas SA de CV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Posadas SA de CV business.
About Grupo Posadas SA de CV
Grupo Posadas, S.A. de C.V. operates in hotel industry in Mexico. The principal activities of the company include the ownership, management, and operation of hotels; design of vacation and lodging plans; provision of services to individual customers and travel agencies; and operation of vacation clubs. The proprietary hotel-brands of the group include Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Fiesta Americana Grand, Cesar Business, the Explorean, and Caesar Park.
As of December 31, 2003, the companys 15 hotels are leased and 33 hotels are majority owned. As of the same date, the company operated a total of 14,605 rooms, including owned, leased and managed hotels. It also operates in Brazil, Argentina, and the United States of America. The company hotels offer luxurious rooms, exclusive restaurants and modern facilities for meetings, in the principal destinations of Latin America.
Fiesta Americana Grand
Fiesta Americana Grand was conceived of in 1999; this is a service category designed especially for the Grand Tourism traveler.
Fiesta Americana combines its renowned architectural lines with traditional Mexican hospitality. It offers business and pleasure travelers alike, as well as groups, cheerful, contemporary Mexican ambience, casual luxury and the service their life styles demand.
Fiesta Inn answers to the concept of hotel service designed to satisfy the every need of its business travelers. Fiesta Inn hotels offer between 120 and 160 rooms, functional facilities, and pleasant and comfortable work areas.
The Caesar Park hotels have become reference points for the business, social, artistic, and cultural life of each of the cities in which they are located.
Caesar Business, a brand launched by Grupo Posadas for the South American market, has been created to handle the business needs of men and women seeking a comfortable hotel when away from the office.
The Explorean Kohunlich is a resort located in the midst of an exuberant Maya's rainforest in the middle of a great green extension.
Additionally the Company operates a business called Vacation Club, which is similar to time-sharing. This concept is being developed in Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, and in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, with the support, as of 2002, of Hilton Grand Vacation Club and Resort Condominiums International (RCI).
Grupo Posadas SA de CV has formed an alliance with the local real estate developers Gicsa and GDI to invest in the construction of 22 hotels in strategic cities throughout Mexico. Gicsa and GDI would have a 25% stake each in the project. The hotels would offer 3,000 rooms.
Grupo Posadas, S.A. de C.V. was founded by Don Gaston Azcarraga Tamayo in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Posadas SA de CV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Posadas SA de CV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Posadas SA de CV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Posadas SA de CV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Posadas SA de CV Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO POSADAS SA DE CV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Major Shareholders
Grupo Posadas SA de CV History
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Offices and Representations
Grupo Posadas SA de CV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Posadas SA de CV 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Posadas SA de CV 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Posadas SA de CV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Posadas SA de CV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Posadas SA de CV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?