- The report contains detailed information about Greens Worldwide Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Greens Worldwide Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Greens Worldwide Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Greens Worldwide Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Greens Worldwide Incorporated business.
About Greens Worldwide Incorporated
Greens Worldwide Incorporated engages in the production and management of golf tournaments. The company operates a professional golf tour at tournaments throughout the United States. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, U.S. Pro Golf Tour, the company operates an intermediary professional golf tour conducting events for former PGA Tour professionals preparing for the Champions Tour, non-exempt professionals on the Champions Tour, and celebrity challengers and professionals 18 years old and up preparing for the PGA Tour.
The company also conducts a Pro Net competition for players of all skill levels 18 years of age and older. The company's tournaments are week-long events with Junior Clinics, pro-ams, entertainment, leader boards and hospitality, with local market charities benefiting from the event. Events have been televised on The Golf Channel through the Tour's show, 54 Holes to Sunday and in 2006 would be televised on Fox Sports Net.
The U.S. Pro Golf Tour has all the amenities of the PGA Tour, including electronic leader boards, official scoreboard, real-time scoring, hospitality center, gallery and national television coverage on the Golf Channel.
In August 2005, the company entered into an Agreement for an Asset Purchase with U.S. Pro Golf League, Inc. Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, U.S. Pro Golf League, Inc purchased all of the company's right, title, and interest in and to all of its assets used exclusively in the League.
In October 2005, the company entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement with BreakThru Media, Inc., which is engaged in the business of marketing, designing and producing interactive CD Rom products. Pursuant to the Asset Purchase Agreement the company acquired all of the right, title, and interest in an to all the assets of BreakThru.
54 Holes to Sunday
54 Holes to Sunday is an inside-the-ropes highlights show of its events. The company conducts tour level events for players of all ages and skill levels, former PGA and Champions Tour professionals, and celebrities. 54 Holes to Sunday, allows viewers to follow these players as they play in various planned U.S. tour stops and offers an up close look at life on the Tour for players and golfers from all walks of life. 54's cameras focus on the action, to bring viewers the highlights of golfers of all skill levels competing in a PGA Tour atmosphere. In addition, 54 provides viewers with the personal stories, triumphs and tragedies of the golfers.
The company offers three different memberships: Full U.S. Pro Golf Tour Card Membership; U.S. Pro Golf Tour Associate Membership; and U.S. Pro Golf Tour Corporate Membership.
Marketing and Sales
The company has established strategic relationships with Fox Sports, the Golf Channel, Worldwide Marketing and Media Group. Through these partners the company markets out television programming and its sponsorships.
Greens Worldwide Incorporated was incorporated in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Greens Worldwide Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Greens Worldwide Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Greens Worldwide Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Greens Worldwide Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Greens Worldwide Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREENS WORLDWIDE INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Major Shareholders
Greens Worldwide Incorporated History
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Offices and Representations
Greens Worldwide Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Greens Worldwide Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Greens Worldwide Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Greens Worldwide Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Greens Worldwide Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Greens Worldwide Incorporated Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?