- The report contains detailed information about Genting Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genting Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genting Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genting Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genting Berhad business.
About Genting Berhad
Genting Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in leisure and hospitality, gaming and entertainment, plantation, power generation, real estate, tours and travel related services, genomics research and development, and oil and gas exploration activities worldwide. The company operates in five segments: Leisure and Hospitality, Plantation, Property, Oil and Gas, and Power. The Leisure and Hospitality segment operates hotel, resort, gaming, and entertainment businesses; and provides tours and travel-related services, and other support services. The Plantation segment involves in oil palm plantations, palm oil milling, and related activities. The Property segment engages in the property development, and letting of land and premises. The Oil and Gas segment involves in oil and gas exploration, development, and production, as well as sale of crude oil. The Power segment engages in the generation and supply of electric power. It also provides advisory, technical, and administrative services to oil and gas companies; risk and insurance management consultancy; project management services; information technology related services and marketing; research and development of software and consultancy services; and offshore insurance and financing. In addition, the company involves in leasing and money lending; golf course and casino operations; manufacturing and trading of bio-oil; provision of cable car services; provision and sale of utilities consisting of treatment and supply of water; and management of loyalty program management services. Further, it engages in the genomic research and development, fresh fruit bunches processing, issuance of private debt securities; and provision of IT and consultancy services, as well as Internet sports betting services. The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENTING BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENTING BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENTING BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENTING BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENTING BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genting Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genting Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genting Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genting Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genting Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. GENTING BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENTING BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENTING BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENTING BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENTING BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENTING BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genting Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genting Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genting Berhad Major Shareholders
Genting Berhad History
Genting Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genting Berhad Offices and Representations
Genting Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genting Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genting Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Genting Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Genting Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genting Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genting Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genting Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Genting Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Genting Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genting Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genting Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?