- The report contains detailed information about Gaming Partners International Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gaming Partners International Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gaming Partners International Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gaming Partners International Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gaming Partners International Corporation business.
About Gaming Partners International Corporation
Gaming Partners International Corporation manufactures and supplies casino table game equipment worldwide. The company custom manufactures and supplies gaming chips, table layouts, playing cards, gaming furniture and table accessories, dice, radio frequency identification device (RFID) readers and software, and roulette wheels, all of which are used with casino table games, such as blackjack, poker, baccarat, craps and roulette.
The companys products fall into two categories non-consumable and consumable. Non-consumable products consist of gaming chips, gaming furniture, and table accessories. Consumable products consist of table layouts, cards, and dice.
Gaming chips act as the currency of the casinos for traditional table games. This range enables the company to meet all of its customer preferences and specifications, including security and anti-counterfeiting features. The company incorporates various custom security and anti-counterfeit features, such as UV pigments, laser pigments, and holograms. The companys anti-counterfeiting feature is a radio frequency identification device (RFID), which is a microchip that can be embedded in its gaming chips making them extremely counterfeit resistant. Gaming chips can be divided into two styles: American-style casino chips and European-style casino chips, known as jetons and plaques.
American-style Casino Chips
American-style casino chips are used worldwide. The company sells American-style casino chips under the Paulson, Bud Jones, and Bourgogne et Grasset (B&G) brand names.
Injection Molded Chips: Plastic injection molded chips are made with several injection-molded colors, with a central metal piece for the weight and printed decals. There are several standard diameters and a range of design and color combinations. Various security features are used to make the chips counterfeit resistant, including UV pigments, laser pigments, holograms and RFID technology. The Bud Jones brand offers a range of such chips with colors and with textured surfaces.
Thermo-Compression Molded Chips: Thermo-compression molded casino chips are manufactured from a proprietary formulation. Printed decals or inlays are incorporated in the chips during the compression steps. Thermo-compression molded chips are manufactured under the Paulson brand. Various security features are used to make the chips more counterfeit resistant, including UV pigments, UV inks, laser pigments, alpha-dot, customized rim, and RFID technology.
Sublimation Chips: Sublimation chips are made of a disc of white plastic material. The design of these chips is transferred using a proprietary technology called pad printing. The company holds several patents for this technology. The company refers to this casino chip as Full Face. Security features for sublimation chips include UV pigments and laser pigments.
European-style Casino Chips
Jetons and plaques are European-style casino chips. Jetons are circular with standard diameters in 13 different sizes. Plaques are rectangular, square, oval, or custom-shaped. Jetons and plaques are used mainly for traditional European games. Jetons and plaques are made of laminated cellulose acetate with a range of colors, shapes and security and anti-counterfeit components, such as, UV pigment, number serialization, laser pigment, gold lace material and RFID technology.
In addition to low frequency RFID, the company developed and introduced a high-frequency (13.56 MHz) line of RFID microchips which can offer a casino a level of chip tracking and provides the casino. The company offers a line of RFID casino chips and readers in low and high frequency. The companys products, such as the cashiers cage authenticator, table authenticator, chip tray reader, and vault reader are connected to provide authentication and chip tracking for its customers.
The company manufactures table layouts for the North American market. All live gaming tables are covered with a layout printed with artwork particular to each specific game and casino preference. The company has developed a range of layout fabric and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gaming Partners International Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gaming Partners International Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gaming Partners International Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gaming Partners International Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gaming Partners International Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAMING PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gaming Partners International Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gaming Partners International Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gaming Partners International Corporation Major Shareholders
Gaming Partners International Corporation History
Gaming Partners International Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gaming Partners International Corporation Offices and Representations
Gaming Partners International Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gaming Partners International Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gaming Partners International Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Gaming Partners International Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Gaming Partners International Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gaming Partners International Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gaming Partners International Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gaming Partners International Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Gaming Partners International Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Gaming Partners International Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gaming Partners International Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gaming Partners International Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?